[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't make this shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463797645355.jpg (12 KB, 181x220) Image search: [Google]
1463797645355.jpg
12 KB, 181x220
http://www.dailydetroit.com/2016/05/26/ford-announces-job-training-program-people-autism/

Ford literally run by autists.
>>
even a retard wouldnt put a v6 in the ford GT
>>
>>15143554
Autists don't like change, so you're right, they wouldn't make such a radical decision.
>>
>>15143536
In this case "autism" is just the new word for "nerdy", as in people who are hyper-focused on mechanical minutiae and have no social skills.

They're not giving classes to your full-on diaper wearing plate spinners.
>>
Syar/o/
>>
>>15143536
judging by the weeb pic i guess you're going to be working there soon lel
>>
>>15143536
Many american corporations support education programs for disabled, handicapped, autistic, or otherwise difficult to employ people. My major corporation also provides support to the community. In return, there are some tax benefits.

Sure, some people enjoy mocking disabled or autistic people. There will always be people who enjoy seeing the world burn.
>>
File: 1461866808438.gif (2 MB, 270x138) Image search: [Google]
1461866808438.gif
2 MB, 270x138
>>15143536
>Ford would rather employ Autistic people than Detroit niggers

My fucking sides, they get good PR and get better productivity out of the autists.
>>
>>15147092
>they get good PR and get better productivity out of the autists.

They also get tax deduction. Perhaps that needs to be explained for some people. Most know that money spent on approved charitable or public service (by a major corp) is tax deductible for that specific amount such as $100 gets $100 removed. But for certain things that especially need the prestige or special ability of a corp to provide certain resources that only such a corp has, the gov't will give tax incentives. For example, $100 of in-kind value spent gives $300 deductible. All of a sudden, the corps take notice of that and say "gimmee more of that action!" Such in-kind contribution is vital because the receipients of such type of help also get something beyond simply money called "Hope". Unlike $100 donated by you or me which only has that sterile $100 monetary value, when Ford gives that $100, there is also the prestige of the company plus the Hope that comes with the possibility that the company action may try to open other doors of opportunity. The gov't knows that and thus gives the corp that bonus deductible.
>>
Am I the only one who likes the design of 2nd gen mustang and the early foxbody?
>>
>>15147305
Yes.
>>
>>15147305
There was no second gen mustang. They stopped making them in 1973 and started making the foxbody in 1979.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.