[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i be worried /o/? There's some forming inside my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160526_145825-01.jpg (2 MB, 2988x2826) Image search: [Google]
20160526_145825-01.jpg
2 MB, 2988x2826
Should i be worried /o/? There's some forming inside my right exhaust and i don't know how bad this is.
Also, how can i clean it out? Should o spray some paint inside?
Plz help.
>>
>>15143444
>spray some paint inside?
You'll get a much more even coating if you spray it into the air intake.
>>
>>15143457
I've heard a 30/70 mix of household paint and gasoline when you fill up does the trick.
>>
>>15143457
But I don't want to be a ricer.
>>
>>15143444
The rust?
It's fine

I'd be more pissed by the shitty chop-job on that pipe, the muffler guy who did that abortion needs to be shown how a reamer works.
>>
>>15143497
I know senpai, it was something cheap and quick since the exhaust got fuckked in a rear crash, but not fucked enough to be unrepairable.
>>
>>15143444
Usually the exhaust system is separated from the vehicle by bushings, so as long as the rust doesn't make its way all the way to the engine you should be fine.
>>
>>15143444
Dude, they put Dacron type III catalyst fluid in your car, that's what happens when you don't use the right kind. You need to flush with type II(e) fluid.
>>
File: Guts_0.jpg (61 KB, 408x473) Image search: [Google]
Guts_0.jpg
61 KB, 408x473
>>15144042
Thanks man, if it starts rusting more I'm probably going to change it for a roush exhaust or something else lighter.
>>
Could get some high temp engine paint and spray it in there if you really care but it's not a big deal
>>
>>15145652
Thanks man, I'll probably going to do that if it gets worse, weird thing is that it only happened in the right exhaust.
>>
>>15143444
It is the result of bashing your cat converter out.
quit whinging.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.