[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it feasible to get a quality vehicle for 5 to 6 grand? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dubs.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Is it feasible to get a quality vehicle for 5 to 6 grand?

I'm a dumb military welfare queen and was ridiculed by my team leader and other NCOs when I said that I don't want to finance because all I need is a basic Corolla or some shit to get to school and such.

They all insisted I finance a fucking Versa or some shit.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Also be aware that the prices for anything fun will be inflated because you're near a military base.
>>
the sticky just has some gay ass chart with "$" signs and says to buy either a 1992 Vulva or 1992 Mercedes shitbox that poor fags drive to appear sophisticated when in actuality they are poor fags that everyone laughs at
>>
>>15141347
saged, reported, called the police, emailed the FBI, texted your mother, etc

fuck off, niggerbreath
>>
>>15141256
Yes. You can buy a clean EM2 civic for 3k
>>
>>15141256
Where are you stationed?
Im in hawaii right now at fort shafter, if you wanna get together i can help you look.

Also: get a civic, corolla, accord, or camry if you want something that runs for cheap.
>>
>>15141276
Also inflation for fun cause summer
>>
I'm about to start selling cars new fort benning OP maybe I can scratch your back
>>
>>15141256
i bought a 2007 toyota 4 years ago for $5000 and never had a problem with it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Whatever you do dont take your NCOs words seriously. Backbone of the army my ass.

Go as far away from post as you possibly can and find a nice 5-6000$ car being privetly sold and youre golden.
>>
I'm actually NG getting back from a deployment.

Was looking at corollas/civics... I know it's momcore but I also have been miring subaru foresters.... I know they have timing belt and head gasket issues to watch out for. They seem bretty good though... good for camping too.
>>
>>15142440
Post your local Craigslist
>>
File: 20160523_141042~01.jpg (1 MB, 3636x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160523_141042~01.jpg
1 MB, 3636x2988
I got a well kept 06 g35 coupe 6spd for 7 here on Ontario, i think it's feasible to get a good car for 6
>>
>>15141256
I'd have no problem finding a reliable daily driver in relatively good shape here in North Texas for $5k-$6k. Under $4k is starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel here. I'm not sure what the used market is like where you're at though.
>>
>>15141256
E39
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.