[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get new tires >it rains >tires are all lubed up >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>get new tires
>it rains
>tires are all lubed up
>go around a roundabout
>slide off and crash

welp
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>15138657
>new tires
>rains
>crashes
new tires make sure that doesnt happen because of all the water evacuation channels and sipes. you're just a shitty driver
>>
>>15138657
nigga I hope you haven't crashed a glorious AWD subaru.
I had two of them through my P plates in Australia and hooned around sideways erry day.
All confidence, no skill. Can't believe I survived. Subaru's AWD system saved my ass a million times.
Now I ride motorbikes but. Thank god I waited till I was 25+ to get on a bike.
>>
And now you know why tire shops recommend doing a smokey burnout in the parking lot to break in your new tires.
>>
nah you just suck at driving or were driving out of your skill limit

especially if you had awd
>>
>>15139944
further,
i remember once I was a mad P plater in my manual 2 litre subaru.
Go into wet roundabout with girls in the car, "watch this".
turn in, brake violently, side ways, floor it. Fucking violent snaps from oversteer to understeer, fish tails back and forth over the road for the next 10 metres.
Somehow regain control.
great success!!!
But yeh, best car for newbs who can't into driving.
>>
>>15139947
I have never heard of that
>>
File: 1400280414741.jpg (73 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1400280414741.jpg
73 KB, 500x333
>>
>Rainy night
>Back out of drive way and dip my wheel in a puddle of transmission fluid that his turd of a Corolla leaves
>Start driving up on-ramp and car instantly slips out
>Hektik skid at a blistering 15 mph
>>
>>15138657
These cars are ridiculously easy to control in the wet, they need almost zero counter due to the AWD.
>>
>>15139944
>subaru
>glorious

Yeah nah cunt try again
>>
>>15139928
New tyres are covered in silicates
>>
>>15139989
It's a bike thing

New street bike tires are really slick until you scuff them up
>>
>>15140649
Oh ok. Ill admit my m/t it street s/s tires had really shitty traction when I got them until my first fishtail. Ill be getting nt05r tires this time because im getting some nitto labels from tirestickers.com and I want nitto in the back to match the G2s in the front. Ill have to stop driving the gs in the rain 100% until then because my DRs are near the wear bars
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.