[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /o/ think of Velosters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
What does /o/ think of Velosters?
>>
>daily veloster thread

best car ever dont listen to the haters
>>
>>15099159
Dozens of em around college campuses.
>>
Crap. There are much better hot hatches out there, if you can even call that thing a hot hatch.

There are better choices if your just looking for a slow econobox as well.
>>
>>15099231
I am looking for a slow econobox.
What do you think is better?
>>
>>15099241
Shut up and buy a civic for <5k
>>
>>15099241
Not him but if you really need a hatchback, the Focus and Mazda3 are way better options.
>>
>>15099241
a scion tc would be better than that thing
>>
>>15099251
>Ford
That's okay m8
>>
>>15099231
>hot hatch
It's a hatch back, not a hot hatch, there's a difference. Hatch back just describes the shape of the car - a hot hatch is much more powerful and motorsport oriented.
>>
>>15099267
Better than velosturds korean shit
>>
>>15099159
Never driven one, but every car reviewer seems to think it's literally the biggest piece of shit available for sale.

I dig the layout though (was a big fan of it on the Ion).
>>
>>15099262
You would have to deal with inflated insurance rates due to retarded tc drivers though.

I'm hoping toyota will put the tc in engine in a corolla trim in the future now that scion is dead.
>>
I did some highway pulls against one with a built motor, some sort of meth setup and it was pretty quick over 70 mph.

Pretty much a turd otherwise though.
>>
Velosturd

Anyone who says this is good is some slant eyed rice farmer from korean.

Everything thay korea makes are shit
>>
Its fantastic.

It stands out among the sea of Vic's and Rolla's.
And I've yet to have a single problem, 15k miles in.
>>
>>15099241
If you're buying new, mazda3. But you'd be better off used if you want a cheap shitbox
>>
>>15099241
Honda fit
>>
It looks like literal ass.
>>
>>15099241
The Veloster is just an Elantra with less doors. It suffers from wheel hop issues with a shitty 4 cylinder engine. The interior is also cheap and will rattle.

Just pay the extra couple thousand and get a Focus or Mazda 3.
>>
>>15099608
I live in Korea. I've never noticed them here. The only Korean coupes I see are Genesi', but even those are really rare. Riced/tuner cars are really really rare.
>>
>>15099788
So it looks different from the blandest care ever conceived and it hasn't broken down in 15k miles. Sounds exhilarating!
>>
>>15100059
It's an Accent with a less boring design. That's it.

The fact that it has a few people on /o/ pissed off for virtually no reason is perplexing.
>>
>>15100184
virtually no reason? It's worse than a Fiesta ST in turbo trim and it's a gutless econobox without the turbo. It's also everything wrong with modern car design.
>>
>>15100204
It has less reliability issues than any Ford and has a unique stylistic identity.

Try harder.
>>
File: 2015-Kia-Forte-5-Review.jpg (619 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-Kia-Forte-5-Review.jpg
619 KB, 1600x900
>>15099159

I think that if you get one, you'll end up wanting one with all of the doors and a hatch that doesn't crush rear passengers.
>>
>>15100094
I lived in Seoul for a couple years, and every single car was a white, silver, or black Hyundai or Kia sedan. I saw a few SUVs but not as much as in America or even Japan.
>>
>>15100215
>unique stylistic identity

hah, that means its ugly

my ST hasn't had any issues to date
>>
>>15100270
Still pretty much the same. I'm always amazed how Koreans can tell which care is theirs, when they're all black/grey/white midsize sedans.

The relative lack of SUVs/crossovers is the market's saving grace.

The few sporty cars are all European exotics, or the odd Mustang. There's literally zero market for cheaper sporty cars.
>>
>>15099267
>Badgewhoring
>Wants to buy a Hyundai
Are you completely retarded
>>
>>15100380
but Ford has always been s***
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.