[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on buying a imported Skyline. Why is there such a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1a_2048x2048.gif (1 MB, 2048x987) Image search: [Google]
1a_2048x2048.gif
1 MB, 2048x987
Red pill me on buying a imported Skyline. Why is there such a difference in prices between the import companies? Some are around $20k others over $30k
>>
File: 1427039112089s.jpg (3 KB, 116x125) Image search: [Google]
1427039112089s.jpg
3 KB, 116x125
>red pill me
No, go back to /pol/.
>>
>>15098708

this

fuck off
>>
>>15098698
OY GOYIM.
YOU SHOULD BUY A VOLKSWAGEN.
>>
Why would you buy that hyper overpriced auto?
>>
>>15098751
Because he wants one, now fuck off.

>>15098698
Find an importer that buys directly from the auctions and allows you to look and bid on cars yourself.
>>
>>15098698
>tfw Australian
>cheap skylines everywhere.
I really like the style of them, aggressive but subtle. However, I wouldn't own one. Too many people consider them nothing but good cars and they stand out too much.
>>
>>15098756
>Because he wants one, now fuck off.
I would like one too, but I wouldnt buy one.
Nice logic there feggit
>>
>>15098832
So you don't actually want one, while he does.
>>
>>15098844
I'd like a lot of stuff. But im not stupid enough to waste money on overpriced shit
>>
>>15098844

>wan't
>going to buy

2 different things Bob. You can buy something that you don't want, because you have to.

Like I don't want to put hot water into my hotel rooms because it costs money but most people hate cold showers so I have to buy some shit if I want to keep the business operating.

Vs

I want a Fein, brushless, high frequency angle grinder but I already have a regular grinder and don't need an industrial system to cut 2 pieces of steel so I won't buy one.
>>
>>15098698
There's a huge difference in price because either way you're getting ripped off. I bet you can buy the skyline in the pic for $12,000 in Japan. Maybe less.

So the import companies just have different premiums. Don't buy one, it's overpriced, parts from Japan might be a lil costly, a Nissan dealership won't even change the oil for you, and RHD sounds fun and all, but you'll be getting more questions and comments from onlookers than you can socially handle.
>>
OP if you want near the same experience, but way more slidey and fun, and cheap, buy a quality built sr20det powered s14. You can order JDM parts for it to fix that rice craving.
>>
>>15099117
I feel like it's next to impossible find a decent 240 to start with. It's almost worth over paying for the convenience of having someone source a Skyline.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.