[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spilt a entire tub of kfc gravy on my nappa perforated leather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 882x758
>spilt a entire tub of kfc gravy on my nappa perforated leather seats
>>
Moral of the story: DON'T FUCKING EAT IN YOUR CAR.
>>
Sell it to a nigger and tell them it's got custom KFC leather also add 2k to the price for putting that custom shit in
>>
>eating in your car
>eating kfc ""gravy"" at all

You deserved everything you got.
>>
>>15098397
Go home Jimmy
>>
>coming back from taco bell
>2002 VW Golf
>cupholders are heresy to Germans.
>of course i get the biggest size Baja Beast they have
>fag in front of me slams his/her brakes
>Baja Beast ends up on the floor

I wasn't mad that it got all over my car. I was made i didn't get to finish the fuckin drink.
>>
>>15098647
That happens twice a week in my rabbit pickup

Combined it must be about the same as dumping a case of redbull on the floor
>>
>>15098851
Also every can ends up crushed to death between my thighs while trying to shift

Do europoors not like cupholders or something?

Where the fuck am I supposed to put loose shit.. thanks vw I'll just put it on the floor and let it roll about
>>
>>15098397
>kfw
nigga
>>
>>15098647
Honestly I would turn around and get another Baja boobmilk
>>
>not having a PVC weighted food shelf with high sides and integrated cup holder on your passenger seat
do you even Burger?
>>
>>15099092
>tfw it was a one way road.
>>
File: yaranaika-face-template.png (25 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika-face-template.png
25 KB, 800x800
>>15098859
>tfw will buy a car without cupholders soon
>tfw will have an excuse to demand passengers to only take reclosable containers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.