[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Cruze.jpg (354 KB, 1023x929) Image search: [Google]
Cruze.jpg
354 KB, 1023x929
Is there anything more disgusting that says "I'm poor" then seeing someone drive a Chevy?

Notice how they always cuck themselves with a 24-36 month contract because they can't afford to buy outright?

Sometimes they can't even afford to pay monthly payments.

That's not even including just how unreliable and poorly made they are.

Pathetic.
I laugh at anyone with a Chevy.
>>
Got mine for free but I agree any one with a Cruze is poorfag
>>
I don't even notice other cars unless it's something cool.
>>
>>15095181

Alphonse why are you so autistic. Kept getting banned for your >Chevy >performance threads so you resorted to this?
>>
>>15095221

t. poor chevrolet owner
>>
File: 1442972555784.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1442972555784.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>15095181
>Notice how they always cuck themselves with a 24-36 month contract because they can't afford to buy outright?

What are you even talking about? Most manufacturers offer 0% out to 60 months on their high-volume econoboxes so you'd be an idiot not taking their money and using your money for literally any other investment that nets you more than 0% APR.

Also the average term for an auto loan in the US is between 60 and 72 months.

That being said, a Chevy is a pile of shit.
>>
>>15095361
forgot ur trip
>>
>>15095361
not to mention by taking a 0% loan you are literally saving money due to inflation.
>>
File: disappointed-obama.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
disappointed-obama.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>15095484
>he didn't read the fine print
>>
>>15095181
I sell Chevy / GMC / Buick for a living

You're absolutely right, however financing is usually more like 60-96 month contracts with most of my clients.

:)
>>
>>15095510
96 months? Like as in 8 fucking years? What kind of poorfags do you deal with who take 8 years to pay for a Chebby?
>>
File: 1435363604936.jpg (8 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1435363604936.jpg
8 KB, 255x191
>>15095510
>96-month contract

Holy shit, they probably don't even touch the principle for four years!

I sell Toyota and our finance guys get giddy on the rare occasion someone does 84 months.

No wonder all the people trying to trade-in domestics are so fucking underwater all the time. Between shit resale value, shit longevity, and shitty finance setups, it's a miracle that people still even buy these things.

If you're just buying an econobox and on a budget, but an older Toyota/Honda and call it a day. Buying a fucking cobalt is like a debtor prison on wheels that can die any day.
>>
>>15095526
people who have shit credit, have declared bankruptcy previously and are okay with paying 24% APR if it means not taking the bus

or people who have been fucked in their prior car loan and want to trade in a car worth 15K that they owe 25K on

or businesses wanting to keep payment low for cashflow purposes (fleets, trucks etc)

or people that want to take advantage of 0% like some of the posters mentioned, to beat inflation and keep their cash in other investments.
>>
>>15095550
>No wonder all the people trying to trade-in domestics are so fucking underwater all the time.

absolutely. It doesn't help once the customer opts for extended warranty, rust/paint/fabric protection, aftermarket goodies (wheels, heathed leather etc) thus rolling 4-8k of extra shit into their financing
>>
>>15095564
No one is getting 0% at 96 months though. The interest at 96 months would be outrageous. Even with stellar credit that's at least 8%. Nobody with good credit is doing 96 months. I don't think you realize how much fucking interest that is.

Also, if a car is $20k, it's unlikely you would be able to even roll that much negative equity into it. The LTV would be way out of limits.

The only people who do 96 month loans are people with low income who need a low payment but don't have such a shit credit or negative equity that they wouldn't get approved.

They are people who are usually too stupid to understand how royally fucked they are financially by signing a 96 month auto loan and only look at the monthly payment amount.

Essentially they are just being taken advantage of and their ignorance is their own damn fault. Need these idiots to be removed by the gene pool and to stop breeding. Bleeding them of their financial ability to support a family might help a bit.
>>
>>15095613
>No one is getting 0% at 96 months though.

I do this every day, believe me they are. This is in Canada mind you, so there may be different regulations involved. There are a number of models financeable at 0 up to 72mo. I used to work at hyundai and most of their models are 0 to 96.

Negative equity is usually best rolled in to the vehicle's rebates. EG a 2015 silverado WT has 11K in rebates, so instead of paying 28k you'll pay the full 39k but we roll your neg equity in.

A lot of the domestic places (esp chrysler) around here self finance, they'll give you 20K cash back on your loan, send you to vegas for a week with purchase etc

Everything you say about people's stupidity is spot on.
>>
>>15095254
Chevrolet>ride bus
>>
File: 1311607728604.jpg (7 KB, 283x255) Image search: [Google]
1311607728604.jpg
7 KB, 283x255
>>15095181
>"predicted" reliability

Reminder that CR is on the nip payroll
>>
File: 1442463878213.jpg (54 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1442463878213.jpg
54 KB, 620x350
>>15096795
Actually a bus is better than a GM product if you value living.
>>
We seriously need to put a sticky together about how to NOT buy a car written by the car sales Anons on /o/

If anything, it'd be an interesting as fuck read
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.