[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car not starting after head gasket replacement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tactNVx.jpg (405 KB, 2396x1667) Image search: [Google]
tactNVx.jpg
405 KB, 2396x1667
Just replaced the head gasket, bolted everything back up, now it's not getting fuel or spark
The fuel pump runs and there's no leaks
And no spark

what's up with dat?
>>
start over
>>
ya fucked it kunt
>>
>>15095029
You forgot to put the hamsters back in
>>
>>15095029
Did you put the spark plugs back in
>>
how do you know its not getting fuel or spark. did you actually check or are you just assuming.
>>
>>15095029

How difficult was replacing the head gasket?

How much experience do you have working on cars?

Asking for my own near future reference
>>
>>15095740
It was the most difficult shit I've ever done and I learned so much about the car doing it. It's been in the garage for close to 2 months while I work on it in my spare time.

Before doing it, the biggest job I had done was the fuel pump
If you have a good collection of tools, there are plenty of resources to get it right.
>>
>>15095029
Did you check the cam sensor? Without it the ecm will not command fuel or spark.
>>
Check your grounds
>>
>>15095029
did you plug everything back in? Also check your timing again.
>>
>>15095778

Thanks!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.