[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neo-chrome Headlight Tint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Anybody (specifically Californians) have this stuff on their headlights? Do you ever get unwanted attention by cops because of it? I'm thinking about getting some for my cheap shit headlights to one: make them look cool, and two: keep them from fading in 20 minutes. But I don't want cops to fuck with me because of it.
>>
>>15086824
Kill yourself. Anything other than oem headlights is gay as fuck and let's everyone know you're a boyracer/douchebag/dumbass

Yellow fogs are ok though.
>>
>>15086824
It looks like shit and you're a faggot for wanting it.
>>
>>15087042
Depends on the car, FDs can look sexy with fixed lights and some cars like foxbodies need new headlights just to have acceptable visibility at night. But yeah OP's a faggot
>>
>>15086824
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>15086824
why are cops giving me unwanted attention? I just have lower visibility than everyone else on the road
>>
>>15087079
That doesn't impact beam projection, actually.
>>
>>15087084
>tinting headlights doesn't mess with their light transmission
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>15087084
>>15087079
The issue is that colored lights are regulated.
>>
>>15087123
That film won't mess with it.

>>15087131
Yeah, exactly.
>>
That's pretty ricey, but hey whatever man.
>>
>>15086824
My faggot neighbor is slowly turning his stock automatic Lancer into pure rice. He recently added the tints. Now he has a plasti dip hood.
>>
>>15087140
>colored tint won't affect VLT
>>
>>15087042
>>15087064
refer to reason two in the original post

>>15087079
>>15087123
>>15087208
you can get it in clear which doesn't affect the luminosity of the lights

>>15087163
i'm going for a piece of shit, rice look anyways. going to rust the hood soon too
>>
>>15087042
also oem headlights for my car are discontinued and I'm sure a dong not going to pay $300+ for used ones to go on my piece of shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.