[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on the Mk2 Focus RS? Kinda rare cars, but i know someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Opinions on the Mk2 Focus RS?

Kinda rare cars, but i know someone who might be selling his.
>>
Too much power for FWD, heavy lump of an engine for extra understeer, sounds amazing, looks kinda cool.
>>
>>15082508
15mpg but this>>15082512
>>
>>15082512
I thought these were AWD, what the fuck
>>
>>15082650
lel no, the focus RS hasn't become awd until like the most recent model. ford never bothered to give it the same drivetrain layout as the WRC car.
>>
>>15082669

woah, what a dissappointment

i don't want it anymore
>>
>>15082679
just get a WRX hatch if you want awd so badly.
>>
>>15082508
Most used hot hatches have been hooned and are in shit condition. A shop should be able to check the computer for over-revs to confirm.

Most girls can't tell the difference between an ST and RS, and many people will assume you have a cheap slow car because they see the Focus as nothing more than a cheap economy car. If you have to explain your car to a girl, you're not impressing her.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>15083053
I'm not getting the car to impress girls, or anyone other than myself.

>getting cars to get attention

>>15082703
Are non STI wrxes any good?

Whats the difference besides the suspension stiffness?
>>
>>15082508
I'd prefer a C30 T5.
>>
>>15082508
Only 13 year old's think they're cool. That, or frat boys. The face it makes looks like the expression of having a ballpoint pen shoved up your ass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.