[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn Cyclists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: cyclists-hit-by-car.jpg (54 KB, 325x253) Image search: [Google]
cyclists-hit-by-car.jpg
54 KB, 325x253
Why don't they let cars pass, truckers do it, why don't the self righteous fucks let people pass. You might say they aren't allowed on the sidewalk but they can pull to side just like a semi.
>>
>>15082244
I know this is just a troll thread, but how bad is it in other states?
I grew up in Florida, still live in Orlando.

In a city like New York (from what I've heard) it makes sense that bikes can't ride on the sidewalks. But here around UCF area, nobody walks on the sidewalks. And even if there is someone on the sidewalk, the bicyclist just has to move over on the grass at least. I don't get these assholes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>15082277
It's quite bad in comifornia. Mountain passes like these are swarming with the swine. It's very common to see Tucker's pull over to let people pass, but I restate my thesis. These selfish fucks are truly the worst.
>>
>>15082304
>Mountain passes like these are
>like these

Blind mountain passes?
I would rage from 0-100 real quick.
>>
>muh right to the road
>muh fitness
>muh spandex
>muh $5000 carbon fibre bike
>>
>>15082327
>0-100 real quick

/o/ is so normal
>>
>>15082244
In the past 3 months, my metro had two "shove offs" from cars shoving bicycles off the road. The car drives alongside bicycle and then moves towards the curb forcing the bike to crash. He (one case) and she (the case with near fatality) cannot get the license plate due to both falling and being injured. The car speeds off. In the past four accidents with bikes the past 3 months, zero of the cars were identified as all accidents were hit and runs. 100% hit and run rate. Around here, people hate bicycles on the road, even though bikes are legal, and they will shove bikes off if there are no witnesses.
>>
>>15084594
Yeah, there are no laws regarding bicycles where I live, but they just use sidewalks or drive as close to the side of the road as possible without really bothering anyone. Of course if someone tried to block the road with a bike they would get shoved or someone would get out of their car and beat them up. Leaving in a lawless shithole has one advantage - people are pretty, I dunno "simple", like they seem to be driven by a common sense to a higher extent.
>>
I live just outside a city and they're pretty damn bad here. There are tons of them, and they all ride around on roads with no shoulder, often two abreast, and ignore traffic rules. A year back somebody smoked one with a door and got away, it was hilarious
>>
They're particularly annoying in Edinburgh, lots of hills in the city so they are slow as fuck, the cunts thinking they are tour de france riders going side by side are particularly annoying. A few have been killed by poles in their wrong hand drive cars and trucks though.
>>
When I ride my bike I ride on the sidewalk fuck the police
>>
>>15084594
>the case with near fatality
Jesus Christ.
You got to hand it to those bicyclists for being stubborn as shit then. If I were the bicyclist, I would slam on my brakes if that shit were happening.
If the car is trying to edge you in between their car and the curb, their front end will be closer to the curb than their rear, allowing you to escape (I'm guessing).
>>
File: 21.jpg (960 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
960 KB, 1920x1080
>>15084740
Based polaks showing them their place. Another thing that us Californians have to deal with is skateboarders going down these mountain passes. These dumb kids think they own the road and will skate unto incoming traffic, especially at the bends. Its not uncommon to hear that a poor kid got turned into jelly when he gets hit by an truck.
>>
File: rapido-furioso-Fail.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
rapido-furioso-Fail.gif
2 MB, 245x200
>>15082244
Here have a nice gif
>>
>>15082304
That's actually my home road, and these fucks are the absolute worst.

I have to wonder how many people get killed on bikes because the drivers behind them just ran out of patience.
>>
There are limits to engine size to regulate vehicles from traveling too fast. They even take the time to create passing lanes when availibe.
Yet, there is no thought on a minimum speed or engine that an operator on the road must abide . This boggles me.
It makes more sense to allow cyclist to share a sidewalk where traffic and speed more closely match.
If a street has a bicycle lane avalible , or if the city has enough intrest to build / create some, then fine, use that
But even fucking mopeds have the overall common sense to stay off the highway where im at. You think that would clue in cyclist
>>
>>15084986
>You think that would clue in cyclist
You don't get it, it's more like a style. They take pride in what they do, like "I'm allowed by law to do this so I'm gonna do it".
>>
>>15084749
Thank you based anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.