[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/ I'm getting a 2016 SXT plus Challenger in august
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Sup /o/

I'm getting a 2016 SXT plus Challenger in august and I already have some ideas as to what I want to do to it. I've been doing some research and I can't find any information as to what I would need to do to get a push bar installed on it. From what research I've done, the LC platform that the challenger is built on is just a shortened LX; does this mean that I can use push bars designed for chargers on it? Forgive my ignorance if this sounds stupid; I'm the only person in my family who likes domestics, and I'm making the switch from GM to Mopar; the last time my family owned a Chrysler product was when we bought a Town & Country back in '95. Thanks!
>>
>>15069673
Fuck of, nigger
>>
>>15069673
The best advice I can give is to contact a few companies making these push-bars and inquire if they've had any customers that have successfully installed their bars on the Challenger.
>>
>>15069673
Pretty much the only thing that matters with push bars is the width and the frame brackets. And as you find one the right width, you can have the brackets made out of 1/4" steel by your local machine shop pretty cheap.
>>
Sweet. I prefer the charger but all in all a sweet all around package. V8 and rwd. What's not to like.
>>
>>15069673
V8 or gtfo.
>>
I'd suggest really looking to getting the V8. Not that the V6 is bad just cant beat that hemi sound. I have a 15 Charger R/T. as for the push bar one for the 15 chargers should fit the challenger with some modifications due to the bumpers being different.
>>
File: Dodge Hellcat.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dodge Hellcat.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>mfw higher amount of melanin
>mfw i want dodge charger
>mfw all of them are "pimped out" with 22"+ size rims
>mfw i wanna buy a orange/(mango?) 2015 scatpack model with steelies

although i think scatpack brakes are too big for them
>>
>>15072038
>#Blacksoft8smatter
>>
>>15072038
The police steelies don't look that bad. Someone has already done this to a scat pack.
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (213 KB, 1273x951) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
213 KB, 1273x951
>>15072235
If I had one this is the first thing I'd do to it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.