[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think people who drive unwashed cars are fat lazy pieces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: o.jpg (98 KB, 562x1000) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
98 KB, 562x1000
Do you think people who drive unwashed cars are fat lazy pieces of fucking shit?
>>
File: picunrelated.jpg (43 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
picunrelated.jpg
43 KB, 800x600
Meh.

I drive a black car. It's pretty disheartening spending 5 hours claying, polishing and waxing it, then coming back the next day after it's rained and it looks like it's been driven through a sandstorm. I can see why people don't bother.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (69 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
69 KB, 640x423
no. i rarely wash my daily and i never wash my bike. my show car is the only one that's deserves to stay nice.
>>
I work in construction. My car gets dirty every day. Do you expect me to wash it every fucking day?
>>
I haven't washed truck since december
it's brown so the dirt doesn't really show up
>>
Usually when I see a person driving a dirt car, I can see if they're fat or not.
>>
I wash mine every weekend. The drive way at my job is gravel, so by Friday it's fucked
>>
I try to keep my car clean, but in pollen season+rainy weather, it's a loosing battle most of the time. I'll clean it every week or two, but when it's looking like OP's picture one day later, I get a serious case of fuck it, and just leave it until the following week. Summer though, I keep my car spotless, it's just people who don't wash for months that make me sad
>>
I usually wash it every couple of weeks. All this damn pollen and rain is pissing me off though.
>>
File: 1-grandma.jpg (113 KB, 638x400) Image search: [Google]
1-grandma.jpg
113 KB, 638x400
6 bucks and the machine at the Shell station washes your entire car in 5 minutes you lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>15065033
What if you pay someone to wash your car because it's a black car and it's fucking constantly dirty looking and you're sick of doing it so you just pay $20
>>
>>15065242
>caring about your vehicle
>taking it through an auto wash that slams pieces of fabric coated in brake dust against your paint
Come back when you have a car that you paid for yourself
>>
>>15065288
>fabric car washes

Nigger, no.
>>
>>15065294
>any automatic car wash
I see you don't care about your wheels
>>
I drive a massive flat-black pickup truck
and every fucking fuck-ass time it rains
it looks like I ran over a pack of muslims
but I wash the damn thing anyways.
>>
Here, it rains mud and blows dirt, so people are pretty good about keeping their vehicles clean. If you don't keep up with it, your paint can get really fucked up.
>>
>>15065033
I drive a black car and live next to literally the dirtiest coal power station in the world (as well as a couple of other, not quite dirty ones) with no undercover parking. Every time it rains here, all the cars get covered in exactly what OP's picture looks like, so I pretty much give up most of the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.