[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the next step for Buick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Buick-emblem-3.jpg (537 KB, 2550x2214) Image search: [Google]
Buick-emblem-3.jpg
537 KB, 2550x2214
What is GM doing with Buick?Moreover, what SHOULD they do with Buick? Any chance we'll get to see a glimpse of the good Buick that made legends like the GN, Electra and Skylark?
>>
File: GM'S best.png (1 MB, 633x1165) Image search: [Google]
GM'S best.png
1 MB, 633x1165
crash it on the nurburgring, seems the only logical choice
>>
Rebadge more Opels to sell to the Chinese.
>>
>>15065004
Whore it out to the Chinese for all it's worth. As far as the US market, it's just a platform for GM to throw things upmarket like the Enclave
>>
>What SHOULD they do with Buick

Build a nice upmarket full-size sedan for one thing. It could complement the CT6.

>What IS GM doing with Buick

Transforming it into an upmarket crossover-focused brand, because thats whats selling in their very limited lineup
>>
>>15065260
>upmarket full-size sedan
So a new Opel Senator/Omega? I'd be okay with that.
Give it a veeate option, or at least a tarbo 6.
>>
>>15065004
i missed my skylark 97'
>>
I think they will continue to make nicer versions of Chevrolets with more options like AWD and different engines. The question is, will they do this with the Camaro? Build a new regal on the ATS/Camaro chassis and give it the TT 3.6, we have ourselves a new T-Type!
>>
>>15065004
Bring back the roadmaster! We need cars with gas caps behind the plates again! Make Buick great again.
>>
>>15065004

Bring back the Grand National exactly as it was and money will flow.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-03-56-19.png (229 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-03-56-19.png
229 KB, 1080x1920
I personally vote they should kill Buick (and also every non- Cadillac, Chevy, GMC brand.) GM has what, 13 or so brands?

Cadillac should be their luxury/top tier make (as it pretty much is).
Chevy should be their general population make (as it pretty much is).
GMC should be their truck/SUV/van (workforce) make (as it pretty much is).

Kill Buick. It feels like that stepbrother trying to become friends in a three plus children family. As much as they try they'll never really be loved as much as the others.

Unpopular opinion - Revive Pontiac as their 'sports' cars section. I'm talking remake a Monte Carlo style car. I would even dare to take over Camero and Corvette production solely as Pontiacs, because yolo.
>>
>>15067048
>thinking Europeans would buy Chevy-badged Opels

yeah, nah
>>
>>15065004

These niggers should have built a Zeta Platform Sedan with an LSA/LS9 and called it the GNX.
>>
>>15067707
>thinking Opels just aren't rebadged Chevy's in the first place
>>
>>15071039
Most of Chevy's small car platforms are either developed by Opel/Vauxhall or by Daewoo.
>>
>>15067048
That's not an unpopular opinion
>>
File: 1993 Park Avenue.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1993 Park Avenue.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
BRING BACK THE COMFY BOATMOBILES
R
I
N
G

T
H
E
M

B
A
C
K

AND BENCH SEATS TOO
>>
File: 1383635129929.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
1383635129929.jpg
360 KB, 2048x1360
>>15072090
GM, if you're watching this thread, ignore this person. He's clearly insane.
>>
>>15071039
You aren't very educated on the matter, are you? Or on any matter.

>rebadged Chevy's
>'s
>'

Least you can do is read up the wikipedia entry for Cruze, ideally the previous one.
>>
The new LaCrosse looks pretty nice.

GM sells the old LaCrosse as an "Alpheon" here in Korea. I assume the new one is coming. Not sure why they don't just bring the Buick brand over.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.