[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling cars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Recently I bought a car that I did not want to buy, but had no other option. How much would you sell a 1999 Toyota corolla with less than 75,000 miles on it? I have no idea when it comes to cars. The image is not my car but what my car looks like.
>>
>>15064082
if the paint is in that condition and there's really nothing wrong with it, i'd list it on craigslist for 4k and give it to the first person to offer more than 3500. i live in socal, though, where lots of people are willing to pay that much for a little beater or kid's first car. ymmv
>>
try 4k

what did you buy it for
>>
I bought the car for 2,000. The only thing wrong is the disk and breaks but I have those in the trunk new. As far as the outside it has a few dents from the previous owner. I live in Jersey by the way.
>>
>>15064082
Why would you buy something you didn't want?
>>
Im a student so when my car broke down I needed to go to school but my family is not helping me in anything, This car was kind of my choice.
>>
File: 20160515_165333.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160515_165333.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Bought a 2000 corolla for $1800 a few months ago
>SoCal
>190k
>every feature equipped
>oil consumption issue
>replaced cat, valve cover gasket, bled brakes
It's fine for what it is but I'd go back and buy an es300
>>
I wanted to buy a 2007 Subaru Impreza but I need to pay for school, and I was thinking if I was able to flip this car i would put a down payment for it and then pay it off.
>>
>>15064127
you will probably get somewhere between 3k and 4k with that low mileage.

ones around 150k are in the 2.5k range.
higher mileage 2k range, etc
>>
>>15064193
Join your area's car selling group on Facebook and post your car, people do want it. I'd suggest a Lexus though because it's the more logical choice
>>
>>15064082
feel your pain anon, bought a camry because i needed a car that day.

8 years later it's in my driveway, but i have project cars in the garage too so if you can only have one dump it now.
>>
I had a 2001 Honda Accord lx which I loved but the transmission got fucked up. I wanted to wait until I had more money saved up but I was kind of pushed into buying the car.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.