[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in need of some specs /o/ were to find them??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1457675713290.jpg (63 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457675713290.jpg
63 KB, 639x960
I'm cheep but good Damnet when I work on my car I do it right. And I know I can get the specs for free and not buy a book. So were are you guys getting the shit?
>>
>>15060796
Are you retarded?
>>
Not to my knowledge
>>
>>15060810
>things a retard would say
>>
>>15060821
Damn bruh I must be gay
>>
i'm getting dope shit off dat nigga fuzzy dunlop but i ain't seen him around for time

shit is tight, straight from colombia nigga
>>
Okay faggot OP even thou your post is fuck I am going to give you some information that you might be looking for. Those magical "specs" that for some reason you do not specify, can be found in a vehicle specific chilton repair manual at any autozone or shitter car parts store. Just call your local store and over the phone ask them if they have your specific vehicle chilton book. You should BUY it with MONEY because you will be looking at it for everything! It tells you how to repair everything in your car and it includes pictures, don't color them unless you need to label some parts of it. Instead you should READ it. Now I get it, you spend too much money on your fat exaust pipe and cheese grader brake rotors and you just need magical "specs" then go online to autozone.com faggot and click on "repair help". After that click on "specifications" and click on your Honda info, now it asks you what type of specifications you want and that's when you need to clearify what magical "specs" you're talking about
>>
if you need cheap specs try these guys
http://www.specsavers.co.uk
>>
>>15060902
Haha shit, thanks dude
>>
>>15060902
But I allready fuckin knew that much. Jesus fucking christ dude. Im tryna work on my first car. A 92 firebird that was fucking totalled when it was givin to me. Im baffled it goes down the road. It throughs every code in the book. The wiring harness would be better off duct taped and my computer is probably half fried. I would like to put my 40 bucks to good use and buy the materials I need to fucking wire it properly. And not by a god damned book
>>
>>15060928
This is pretty nice though. Ever think about Polly carbonate aluminum?
>>
File: received_945720978784028.jpg (31 KB, 471x518) Image search: [Google]
received_945720978784028.jpg
31 KB, 471x518
>>15060928
>>
>>15060937
You're welcome brah.
>>15060961
Jesus didn't know I shit on your cornflakes you topkek. If your computer is fried then those "codes" you're reading would tell you that, plus if you do require using the 40 Uncle Sam freedom dollars on tools and supplies instead of the repair manual to make sure you're doing the job right then using tape to connect wires would be your best bet since you need to buy a wire connections kit with the tools that heat up the connections and allow a perfect seal, that or just new fucking wires. But wait! You can't just replace wires because you don't know where they go! also you can't just use any wire! You need to know how much each wire gives resistance to the current of electricity that runs through them from the car battery. Also how are you reading those magical "codes"? Do you have a code scanner?! How the fuck do you have that but not other tools that you require 40 USFD for? Are you just going to a shitter parts store and asking them to read the codes for you? If you're already there then you should have pick up the chilton book you speed racer.
>>
>>15060796
>So were are you guys getting the shit?

Public Library.

My public library system subscribes and picks up all the Chilton manuals. We also have subscriptions to databases and online journals. Naturally, that is restricted to library card holders. Some databases can only be used at library computer terminals due to contractual limitations. But most databases and online journals can be accessed from anywhere in the world if you login to the library site first. Usage stats are kept so if it is discovered you posted the library card and password for everyone else in the world to use, your account's ability to access databases would be revoked.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.