[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Acura a good luxury brand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Acura-LogoC(590x372).jpg (80 KB, 590x372) Image search: [Google]
Acura-LogoC(590x372).jpg
80 KB, 590x372
Is Acura a good luxury brand?
>>
Arguably the worst given it's basically rebadged Hondas (not in the sense that Lexus is a rebadged Toyota, I mean nothing is changed)
>>
>>15058073
Acura is supposed to be a luxury brand?
>>
>>15058073

lol
>>
>>15058094
>Arguably the worst given it's basically rebadged Hondas

That's arguably its biggest selling point, too. God tier reliability.
>>
>>15058073
There's so many caveats here.

>Are they a good brand
yes
>Are the reliable
yes
>Are they proper luxury
no. They're overpriced Honda's. Granted, they have started differentiating more from Honda lately, mainly in their use of DCTs everywhere, but they still aren't a good luxury brand. For a luxury brand, you want something that's not only reliable and comfortable, but also on the cutting edge of technology.
With the exception of their new DCT transmissions, Acura has never done anything noteworthy technologically.

Cadillac, by contrast, is a fantastic luxury brand that has ALWAYS been on the cutting edge
>>
>>15058138
>Cadillac, by contrast, is a fantastic luxury brand that has ALWAYS been on the cutting edge

You just lost all credibility in that post.
>>
>>15058149
Read that pic he posted.

Your ignorant association of them with negroes doesn't nullify what their engineers have done.
>>
>>15058094
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>15058138
>"Delco Freedom battery"
I need this in my life.
>>
>>15058094
The seats are pretty comfy in some models

I'd drive one, but I also it wouldn't care if they didn't stop existing. In fact, It would probably be for the better, an AWD V6 accord would be pretty cool
>>
>>15058207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw7XoyVdl94
>>
>>15058073
Yes

It's a good entry level luxury brand, or for those who want a touch of luxury but something that will actually be reliable and not end up in the shop multiple times a year.
>>
I'm still upset about two versions of the Accord in the 00s.

Why do we get the Inspire and the true Accord was rebadged as an Acura TSX?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.