[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I clean my beige cloth interior? Its like this short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: carseats.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
carseats.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
How do I clean my beige cloth interior?

Its like this short microfleece stuff and I have no idea how to get the dirt of it. I hate it, bad move by honda. My driver seat is starting to look raunchy

pic is not my car, but looks just like it
>>
>>15054007
>bad move by honda
bad move by you for buying a base model faggot
>>
chemical cleaner and a hot water upholstery extractor.
>>
>>15054007

Steam clean
>>
File: interior2.jpg (324 KB, 1306x979) Image search: [Google]
interior2.jpg
324 KB, 1306x979
i use Armor All Oxy something (the white spray bottle)
works well.
For tough stains you need to do it a few times tho.
i know your pain
>>
File: 181561.jpg (23 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
181561.jpg
23 KB, 460x460
>>15056188
this one
>>
>>15054007
Baking soda paste and a clean brush. Work the paste into the nap of the fabric in circular motions using the brush. Let it dry and then vacuum. Removes the stains and the baking soda will absorb your sweaty nut/vagoo odors from sitting in the seats. Then go buy some seat covers.
>>
>>15054007
EASY.

Spray can of Woolite Carpt and Upholstery Cleaner available at supermarkets such as Wal-Mart.

You spray it on. It foams up. You rub some of the foam gently into the surface but not so hard as to force it into the mat or sponge under the cloth surface. Wait for it to dry. Vacuum off the dried foam and loosened grime. Repeat as necessary.

Stains can be removed with Spot Shot. It's a non-bleach coloured stain remover. Also see this car seat cleaning thread at http://boards.4chan.org/o/thread/15010954/
>>
To clean my wife's car, you can rent a carpet cleaner for stairs from Home Depot for $20/day. Put some hot water and carpet cleaner in it and go to town. It does an amazing job for ~$30
>>
>>15057995
I don't worry about the carpet in cars because I use rubber mats to contain the dirt, water, greasy water, oily water, grimy germ water, and whatever else I might step in. The mats are fast to vacuum clean. No liquid reaches the carpet where mold, germs, and odors can grow unless checked.
>>
>>15056190
Thanks, I'll give it a try
>>
>>15054007

No, bad move from the owner that specified that interior color. Honda didn't point a gun at his head and made him choose beige over black.
>>
Use a 1:5 ratio of LA Totally Awesomeness super degreaser and use a spray bottle. Spray the area and clean with those white small hand towels you can buy a pack of 15 at Walmart for like $3. Then rub like mad until it gets dirty. Use clean section of a rag to get the rest of the dirt out. Profit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.