[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Miatas a meme car or are they actually decent? A dealership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ironic god.jpg (148 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
ironic god.jpg
148 KB, 720x1280
Are Miatas a meme car or are they actually decent?

A dealership is selling one for $5k down the road from me from 1999 and it has exactly 90k miles on it.
>>
Test drive it, decide for yourself. Problem solved.
>>
>>15053284
Literally this. Why would you buy a car based on what others say about it?
>>
>>15053309
Why wouldn't I? 4chan is always right about products
>>
>>15053314
>4chan is always right
Son... It's time to step away from the keyboard.
>>
They're fun but everyone will assume you are a faggot for driving one.
>>
>>15053277
It's made by Mazda. I wouldn't count on it lasting much longer.
>>
Drive it

If you're like huh, I like how this drives, could be a bit stiffer, quicker, louder.....congrats, its fucking easy AND cheap to do.

Welcome to driving
>>
>>15053335
>opposite of truth troll strikes again
>>
>>15053314
I need you to take a big step back AND LITERALLY FUCK YOUR OWN FACE.
>>
>>15053277
>>>/youtube/
>>>/google/
>>
>>15053284
Yeah, they're fun to drive, I test drove a few at different dealers but ended up not getting one because you're quickly reminded you can't even pass a minivan to merge
>>
>>15053277
>>15053340
the miata is overrated for the price
Back when it was sub 2000 dollars for a really nice one from an old couple it was a decent choice
At this point I'd rather an ef civic, Integra, older preludes, mr2, mustang, e36 . Some other stuff that it now shares the price range with
>>
>>15053277
>exactly 90k

R O L L B A C K
O
L
L
B
A
C
K
>>
>>15053277
They're not memes. They have very weak engines, but they exist on an old idea of the classic roadster: a small, light car with a decent suspension and usually an open top of sorts. They're incredibly fun and are what people refer to as a driver's car, where it's just a simple experience and you have a direct control of the car and what it does.

If you're expecting some $70k luxury performance car you're going to be disappointed, as this car was not built for you.
>>
>>15054557
Rolling back is hard enough to do and easy enough to catch these days that it isn't worth it.
>>
>>15054775
Not even that fun, kinda miserable
>>
>>15054557
I bought a '92 c-package, 1 owner, with 72k original miles last year.
>>
>>15055477
Wow really? I had an NA for a while and I thought it was a hoot to drive. The S2000 is similar and quite a bit faster but hardly fun. What do you consider a fun car?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.