[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT, cars that are still cheap today but will become rarer and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: firebird.jpg (156 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
firebird.jpg
156 KB, 1000x667
ITT, cars that are still cheap today but will become rarer and more valuable in the future. I'm hedging my bets on third-gen Firebirds becoming rarer, these cars are classics that are still unappreciated.
>>
GT 86
>>
>>15044516
I don't imagine they'll be collectors items, but I bet they'll have a hefty rice tax like 240s.
>>
>>15044420
everyone wants the Trans-Am
>>
NA miatas
already happening in some markets
>>
>>15044420
anything Soviet-era
>>
byup
>>
Pontiac Azteks
>>
>>15044420
Prelude, crx, foxbody.
>>
>>15045051
yeah, nah.
>>
the only reason 60's muscle cars are expensive is because boomers trashed them. after all, the 50s and 60s were the era of "dented the door? just trash it and get a new one!"

making them artificially scarce. also muh nostalgia from the boomers.

even some 70's cars dont get that high in price. (only some muscle cars, like camaros )

I dont think 80's musclecars will ever reach the retarded prices of 60s cars
>>
>>15046304
>he thinks that there won't be a market for pristine Trabants, Ladas, breadloaf vans, etc.
wew
>>
>>15046583

>tfw I love 60's cars but fucking boomers want $10k for a god damn shell of a charger

I guess Ill just wait for them to die and for their kids to put it on craigslist for $500
>>
The Nissan 300ZXTT isn't exactly cheap, but the price is rising.

I'm not sure when the Evo 8 and Evo 9 are going to hit bottom in price, but they will rebound because few rally cars sold in the USA were as light as the Evo 8 and Evo 9.
>>
>>15046583
I thought that the reason 60s cars were valued more because they didn't have to pass smog tests, so modifying them was easier.
>>
>>15048609
they also looked incredible
>>
>>15050750
>that pic
Totally unfair, MEW makes makes any Shitbox loom good if she's standing next to it
>>
>>15044420
Datsun 280zx.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.