[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /o/, I'm looking to buy a car to learn manual in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461783206369.jpg (90 KB, 628x444) Image search: [Google]
1461783206369.jpg
90 KB, 628x444
Alright, /o/, I'm looking to buy a car to learn manual in and drive as a fun and sporty car to drive for the next few years. The budget is 15k USD. I already have a basically indestructible Lexus ES330 to use as a daily/all around driver. I was thinking maybe 350Z? It should also be relatively newish, preferably after 2000 MY.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>15019467
Buy an RX-7, sell the shit daily for maintenance/fuel costs.
>>
>>15019553

as much as i would love an FD memecar, i need my shitty daily
>>
>>15019467
Shut up and buy a civic for <5k
>>
>>15019564

dank meme friend
>>
>>15019558
Do you have a wife and kids?
Are you traveling more than 20 miles to work?
If not then you don't need a luxury sedan.
>>
>>15019580

i do not have a wife and kids, but i do routinely transport 1-2 people + stuff, and drive long distance. i'd like to keep it just to have it. its basically just a 2005 camry and it was given to me, so i have no reason to get rid of it
>>
>>15019467
Mazdaspeed miata
E46
E39
Finance a new Mustang gt
>>
File: R32.png (206 KB, 633x316) Image search: [Google]
R32.png
206 KB, 633x316
>>15019467
Is Nakazato based on that guy?
>>
>>15019612
Well the manga started late 95, so I guess that could be possible.
>>
>>15019612
guy is showing too much emotion to be nakazato, but it certainly could be the basis for him
>>
>>15019607

there aren't any mazdaspeed miatas for sale around here, unfortunately, and i'd prefer a coupe, rather than a roadster.

the e46 is definitely interesting, i don't have any experience with bmws or european cars in general, though. its definitely a good looking car, and comes in a coupe, which is what im looking for. what's their reputation like?
>>
>>15019707
>what is a BMW's reputation like?
Bulletproof German engineering, very solid and great to drive.
BMW drivers have bad reputations as asshole businessmen with powerful toys though.
>>
>>15019467
MR2
>>
>>15019707
I've owned an E46 for 40,000 miles and I love it. Pretty damn reliable.

Besides regular maintenance, the only issue that I've ran into is needing to replace the ignition coils. I read up, and sometimes they can go faulty fairly fast. The 3 series has 6 of them, and they run about 100-120 each.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.