[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally getting around to going to my drivers test, any last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: driving-test-tips.jpg (33 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
driving-test-tips.jpg
33 KB, 320x480
Finally getting around to going to my drivers test, any last minute advice?
>>
Always check your blind spots.
>>
>>15018173
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.
Make sure you do everything by the book, and try not to get distracted by the instructor, they will try talk your ear off.
>>
hide a benjamin in the paperwork when you pass it to the examiner
>>
>>15018173
Wear a low cut top
>>
>>15018249
fuck that. OP, wear a burka. They can't objectify you that way.
>>
I'm really nervous about driving test, I'm 28 and have never driven before
>>
Make sure when they make you parallel park you put up the ebrake. They failed me for that.
>>
File: 1462416886808.png (760 KB, 1195x475) Image search: [Google]
1462416886808.png
760 KB, 1195x475
>>15018222
Mine was the opposite, not allowed to talk and they only tell you instructions. Got 13 marks, can only get 15 or you fail.
>>
>>15018274
The idea is to drive a little before you go for the test
>>
>>15018275
There is no parallel Park
>>15018289
Tell me how
>>
File: 1439271021029.jpg (11 KB, 245x211) Image search: [Google]
1439271021029.jpg
11 KB, 245x211
>>15018305
>Tell me how
If you've never driven before, how do you expect to pass the test?
>>
>>15018173
I remember my neck hurting so much afterwards.
instructor kept marking me down for not checking my mirrors. had to turn entire head constantly between road and mirrors.made me feel sick and dizzy.
>>
if you crash, you fail
>>
>>15018173

Don't forget the cup of water, Dagumi
>>
If you can, have someone drive the course with you before you take the test. I did that with my son since I had taken another son there before.

First street, told him to look at the speed limit sign and remember what the speed limit was because the tester would ask.

Second, when you are backing up, continually look out the back window until you stop completely. The tester will look for that.

Third, know how far you need to be from the curb when you park. The tester will ask that.

Test day came and all three things happened and my son passed.
>>
>>15018249

true (sad) story

>take my son for his driving test
>he's 17, big, muscular, handsome (mother's genes), footballer
>female state cop gets in car and tells him to drive
>she starts chatting with him
>"you're a big guy"
>"you must be good at football"
>"you must have all the girls chasing you"
>in the meantime, he's exceeded the speed limit, rolled through a stop sign and parked about a half-car width from the curb
>"congratulations. you passed."

since then his license has been suspended twice for tickets, can't afford insurance and has wrecked two cars.
>>
>>15019322
>"you're a big guy"

Such a missed opportunity
>>
File: 4L_MUTY6c3q.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_MUTY6c3q.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>15019322
>"you're a big guy"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.