[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these FWD econoboxes would be the best choice/most fun/reliable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Mazda-MX-6-Images-6.jpg (661 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-MX-6-Images-6.jpg
661 KB, 1600x901
Which of these FWD econoboxes would be the best choice/most fun/reliable

EF Civic/CRX
DA Integra
ST162/182 Celica
B13 Sentra
MX-3/MX-6
>>
>>15015730
>best choice/most fun/reliable
crx
>>
>>15015730
If you're looking at MX-6s, also look at Ford Probes. They're the same car.
>>
>>15015730
>EF Civic/CRX
Played out beat to shit floppy cars
>DA Integra
Played out beat to shit floppy cars
>ST162/182 Celica
Only good with a swap and still heavy
>B13 Sentra
Total trash
>MX-3/MX-6
Only good with a v6 and harder to find.
Get a corolla m8
Or 323
Or protege BG LX
>>
File: max laff.jpg (44 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
max laff.jpg
44 KB, 288x306
>>15015746
>Ford Probe
the hint is in the title
>>
Celica is easily the worst so its gone

MX-6 in top trim would be the quickest would go Probe for a more sporty platform

DA only good when modded
EF only good in Si trim/modded
B13 I dunno
MX-3 are cool with KLDE/KLZE swaps
>>
I really want to know what a v6 mx 3 feels like
>>
>>15015763
>Celica is easily the worst so its gone
It's easily one of the best.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>15015747
You can actually put an AWD Protege drivetrain into an MX-3. Shit's pretty cool, but you lose out on the V6 option.
>>
none of those are the focus svt
>>
>>15015773
>pigfat with no power to back it up

ok lol
>>
>>15015771
I'll let you know when I buy one.
>>
File: crushing-disappointment.jpg (21 KB, 620x363) Image search: [Google]
crushing-disappointment.jpg
21 KB, 620x363
>>15015786
Go away bench racer
>>
>>15015791
go away fanboy

its the worst for fun out of the list
>>
>>15015802
You clearly ride a bus.
Come back when you've driven these cars.
>>
Recently got a B13, iv been surprised. The chassis is decent with minor mods, its light (2280lb 4 door) i have the weak motor ga16de and the (at best) 110hp at the wheels iv milked from it makes it scoot. I would suggest only getting a se-r just cause why ever get the 1.6 when the sr20 has so many options. also theres a kit for a vq35de swap and its not much heavier then the sr20 setup

Iv driven similar civics and theyre dog shit for steering and the d series is a joke.

integras are easy to build and decent, heavier then the sentra around 2600lbs but super awesome aftermarket sky is the limit and cheap as shit. but everyone has one, and the crowd they draw are not my kind of people

the mx-3/6 i havent worked with at all.

the celicas are decent, get a 3sge or gte, good aftermarket. 2600lbs again, I never got as nice of a steering feel from the st182 that I have from a well done integra or my mild b13 even.

idk where you live but I see b13's going for 500-1500 needing minor work in my area and decent looking se-r's for as little as 1800-2800 usd mines been very reliable and i was a bit of a nissan h8r before getting this. then again iv worked on the 300zx and nissan owes me some coupons for ptsd treatment after that shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.