[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just poured about a cup of gasoline into my radiator and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: coolant-flow.jpg (54 KB, 695x527) Image search: [Google]
coolant-flow.jpg
54 KB, 695x527
So I just poured about a cup of gasoline into my radiator and spilled a bit on the surrounding area. Am I fucked, /o/?
>>
drain and flush coolant. rinse engine bay
>>
Will I explode if I try to drive it?
>>
>>15013679
How the fuck

Did you pour oil into your washer fluid tank as well
>>
So, I think there's a golden opportunity for another question here....

OP, why would you have poured a cup of gasoline into your radiator?

I'm sorry, but that could disqualify you from deserving to own a car.

Enquiring mind(s) may or may not want to know, but I am kind of curious.

Thanks.
>>
>>15013824
confused my gasoline cup with my driving beer cup, and coolant cup
>>
>>15013830
So did you take a swig of coolant?
>>
>>15013824
I understand it was pretty stupid. I used a water tank then my brother around that he filled with f****** gasoline for some God damn reason. I assumed he was full of water because it's a f****** water tank. But it turns out it was full of f****** gasoline. I apologize for the sensor fixed but I'm using voice to text because I'm driving this b**** back home because I have no other options.
>>
File: 1450550427993.jpg (55 KB, 576x627) Image search: [Google]
1450550427993.jpg
55 KB, 576x627
>>15013845
>f******
>>
>>15013874
Voice to text.
>>
Why did you put gasoline in your radiator?
Assuming this isn't bait, be sure to flush your coolant
>>
>>15013891
The gas was in a water tank, I assumed the water tank was full of water. It was not.
>>
I don't think your coolant should be getting hot enough to ignite the gas, but you should probably drain and flush for other reasons.
>>
drain and flush the tank with water

maybe leave it open a while to let any lingering gasoline evaporate

don't drive it until this is done
>>
>coolant cup
>>
>>15014522
Cup as in a unit of measurement, not an object
>>
Gasoline is a good parts washer. It's also corrosive to rubber hoses that are not gasoline specific. Flush.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.