[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody here works or ever worked at a autozone? i gave up my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: autozonelogo.jpg (442 KB, 2980x722) Image search: [Google]
autozonelogo.jpg
442 KB, 2980x722
anybody here works or ever worked at a autozone?

i gave up my dealership job as a tech because a new owner wanted all of the old workers out to bring in his own people and his people cleaned house. i currently got a shit job working as a porter in a gym and it pays shit. only 300$ biweekly pay. they dont even give me many hours because then i would be entitled to benefits, something which the jew owners dont want to pay.

>how much does AZ pay starting off?
>how much hours do they give you?
>whats it like?

i have 4yrs auto experience from my old job
>>
Dude with your experience you need to get back into a dealership. I work at Honda my first dealership job as a tech and it's the best job I ever had. I usually make about 480$ a week. Get back into it man
>>
Job hunting thread?

I have experience as a electronics tech for 3 years, but I don't remember much shit about it. You guys have a suggestion for a job I could get into?
>>
>>15012662

i'm going back br/o/
i already applied to 3 other dealer brands and went to a old boss of mine( who also was laid off from the old place) to see if i could get a job working for him again. i should have gone to him sooner. making it 4 total. lets pray for me in these dark times man. i loved working as a tech at my old place but the people made me quit. they are scum
>>
>>15012765
What kind of electronics? Car electronics or just general?

Your best bet if you don't have a degree is get an EE bachelor's and make some connections and do internships and get on your way to making bank.

Don't even bother going to university just go to CC and you should have enough to live comfortably.
>>
>>15012870
Navy electronics. I worked on Helicopters. But I really don't remember much of it, Shit was easy you just follow your guides and do a bit of trouble shooting.

I wouldn't mind getting into a dealership as an entry tech or some shit, I do my own work as it is and know a fairly good amount. I could pick up the certs probably pretty easy but I don't currently have the time to do it. I'm looking to pick up employment soon, if not I'll be applying for that unemployment.
>>
>>15012765
Security systems
>>
business
>>
>>15012565
Fuck autozone.
O'Reilly is wheres its at.
>>
>>15013342
Shut up James.
>>
>>15013371
nope
>>
i work for auto zone the shit they make you do deprives you of your dignity. they have a shit cheer that forces you to spell out the company name like your dancing the YMCA song. the pay is minimum, expect to be part time until you get promoted in 3-8 years depending whose ass you kiss. they have stupid rules to the point where a buddy of mine got fired for waiting in line ready to pay for a soda and drank it before he payed. i got points (you get points for anything upper management thinks is appropriate including not putting a receipt on the item you purchased from the store) for buying a drink on my first day and not taping the proof of purchase. the only up is one year of free alldata when you get hired and the 20% employee discount
>>
>>15013342
How is O'Reilly? I've been considering that or Pep Boys..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.