[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been driving the same reliable car the last 7 years >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 2203x2937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 2203x2937
>been driving the same reliable car the last 7 years
>never save money
>car gets hit by drunk 23 year old
>insurance is only giving me $400 due to all the miles on the car

It's over for me /o/, goodbye my friends.
>>
>>15012261
is it totaled?

sue the driver to cover the cost of your new car.
>>
>>15012261
What year and model was it?
>>
>>15012261
how's one supposed to clean that mess
>>
>>15012274
You dip vanilla icecream on it
>>
Oh vey goyim! Why don't you purchase a brand new reliable vehicle!
>>
That sucks. I paid 17k for my GTI and when some high school fag hit me and totalled totalled it insurance gave me 20k. Even after I put 50k more miles on it
>>
you shoulda had an open line of credit large enough set aside or savings set aside you have no one to blame but yourself because it was only a matter of time

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU
>>
>>15012261
nestle is not the leading brand?
>>
>pay for insurance more than it will give back
Are people really this retarded?
>>
>not going to the hospital with back and neck pain after some idiot totals your car
>>
>>15014380
This, it's the American way.

I got minor whiplash after some dumb bitch on her phone slammed into me at a stoplight. I ended up getting $20k in compensation, despite having good health insurance and not paying a fucking dime.
>>
>>15013870
Good observation. I guess it depends on where this photo was taken. Mylo is popular in Australia and some other countries.
>>
>>15014524
I'm retarded. Milo is Nestle.
>>
>>15012261

Sue the drunk driver, you idiot. The lawyer will take a cut of the settlement so you don't even have to pay him.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>Insurance company giving you $400
>Meanwhile you've been paying the insurance company for 7 years
>$50~ a month for 7 years
>$4200
>>
>>15012274
vacuum
>>
>>15014557
Yes, insurance is a scam. Obviously it is because they wouldn't profit if it wasn't. However, you can't trust the average joe to be able to pay the price of whatever car you're driving when he slams into you, so we force him to have insurance.
>>
>>15014557
Wow, insurance is a rip. Congratulations on figuring that out genius. Now go ahead and tell us how you're a sovereign citizen and don't need insurance, license or registration because it impedes your right to travel.
>>
>>15014951
in texas it's a law for every vehicle to have at least liability insurance

>mfw be 18 and get loan for bmw bc to lazy to save
>8k loan
>totaled due to storm and flooding
>filed claim and get my car paid off and a nice 600 on top of that
>>
>>15012261
rip, thats a damn shame bro
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.