[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK. Tires aren't even 2 months old and this fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Electrgar.png (2 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Electrgar.png
2 KB, 240x240
FUCK.

Tires aren't even 2 months old and this fucking shit happens. What do I do? All the repair kits say they're only supposed to be used "until you can get to a certified repair shop". So what's the hell are they going to do?
>>
File: Tire-Nail.jpg (100 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Tire-Nail.jpg
100 KB, 500x281
Shit, wrong picture. I have a nail in one of my tires.
>>
I hate it when that hapens to my tires aswell
>>
File: Snapchat--2432878756099179889.jpg (282 KB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2432878756099179889.jpg
282 KB, 1248x702
>>15007040
Tire shops can do a much better plugging that can hold for the entirety of the tires life, depending on the severity and location

Do you have a photo of the actual tire and puncture?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1249x915) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1249x915
>>15007048
Shit, I hope it's in a good spot then. Here's the actual tire
>>
>>15007090
Kinda close to sidewall, easily pluggable though. Wouldn't worry to much about it.
>>
>>15007090
Nope not fixable replace tire
>>15007210
Not fixable
>>
>>15007090
I'd take it to a shop that actually takes the tire off the wheel and then adds a patch to the inside. We've had waaaaay better luck with patches than with plugs.

But nah, that placement should be fine.
>>
>>15007090
Hm, would be better if it was closer to the middle, but it could be worse... if its plugged then there is a risk of it bulging slightly, but my guess is that it will be alright
>>
>>15007090
My parents got a plug pretty much in the same spot. It's held fine for about 2 years and now it's time to replace them (shitty oem tires).
>>
File: The fuck is this shit.jpg (123 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
The fuck is this shit.jpg
123 KB, 640x640
got a nail in a brand new motorcycle tire, shop couldnt repair it
MFW
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.