[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I need advice. I was visiting my parents for the weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x854
Hey guys I need advice. I was visiting my parents for the weekend and when I was reversing out of my parking spot I hit a neighbor's car.

Pic related was the only damage (small puncture on the bottom left) and they're saying repairs are $570 if I don't want to go through insurance.

Should I just get my insurance company involved?

Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>15006971
Just duct-tape it
$3
>>
>>15006977
I should probably mention that this is the neighbors car. Mine was unharmed.
>>
>>15006971

Jesus. Let's see one payment of 500 or 5 years of inflate premiums.
>>
>>15006971
That's what happens when you fuck up other people's shit. Being a grown up is hard.
>>
>>15007020
This. It's not worth it to go through insurance. Just pony up.
>>
I'm mainly concerned about cost. $570 seems a lot for such a small hole.

The place they got an estimate from says they need to remove the entire bumper and work on it from there.

If I find a cheaper place would they want to go through it?
>>
>>15007095
Just pay for it you cock gobbler. If they get cops involved cause you're fucking around it's gonna cost you a lot more through your insurance.
>>
>>15007095
>I fucked up their car and they want it fixed right
>if I find a guy with a putty knife and spray can will they use them?
If you could drive this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.
>>
>>15007095
They would have to remove the bumper just to respray it after the fix.

>If I find a cheaper place would they want to go through it?

Who knows, but probably not since it's not their money.
>>
>>15006971
Learn to drive you fucking faggot.
>>
>>15006971
you're getting off lucky Opie. Just pay it. Body work is always expensive. Even if you go through insurance, what's your deductible? $500? So you'll pay higher premiums for years to save 70 bucks?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.