[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys talk so much shit about the raptor? Look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ford-f-150-raptortrax-05.jpg (64 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
ford-f-150-raptortrax-05.jpg
64 KB, 1000x666
Why do you guys talk so much shit about the raptor? Look at the versatility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lOaxQu5PgQ
>>
>Ken Block promo showcasing anything

I wasn't aware /o/ shit on the Raptor at all.
>>
What they're doing with the raptor in that video is not exclusively possible with the raptor. My biggest gripe with the raptor is that its too big to be used for proper off roading. Other than that im sure its a good picup.
>>
DUDE
MONSTER
LMAO
>>
why get a raptor when you can just get a $67k F150
>>
>>15006109
It's not too big for bouncing around in the desert at all. It's narrower than a trophy truck and barely any longer at all.
>>
>>15006179
That's great news for anyone living in a desert I guess.
>>
>>15006186
which is what the raptor is designed and marketed for. if you want to do 4x4 trails get a jeep. it is designed and marketed for 4x4 trails. if you want to haul dirt bikes, a mediumish trailer, and be able to drive through the desert over 15mph, buy a raptor because thats what its designed and marketed for.
>>
>>15006109
>small box
>low as fuck towing capacity for having a big engine
>good pickup

I like the raptor but i'd rather have a f350 or a similar diesel for almost the same price
>>
>>15006202
And a Jeep can't drive through the desert above 15 mph for what reason exactly?
>>
>>15006312
It's not designed to with this live axles
>>
>>15006179

bouncing around the desert is not proper off roading, thats just bouncing around in the desert.
>>
>>15006312
Look at how jeeps do on smooth roads at speed and now imagine them in anything remotely rough at speed
>>
File: high speed jumping action.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
high speed jumping action.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>
>>15006085
Raptor is a good truck. It's the asshats who own them we have a problem with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.