[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /o/, I could use your help. I was out hooning in the rain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_L6fl69Vq.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
4L_L6fl69Vq.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /o/, I could use your help. I was out hooning in the rain a little in my 2016 mazda3 when I understeered into some rocks like an idiot, and cracked the left side of the front bumper. Would I need to buy a whole new bumper, or could I just patch it up with a kit? If I patched it up, how would I paint it over? The car has pearl white paint and I know that's a pain in the ass to repair.
The car is leased btw, but I plan on buying it out at the end of the lease since I got a good deal on the residual... But I'm not 100% sure I'll end up buying it, so nigger-tier repair work could be an issue.

One more thing... Would I be able to tell my insurance that I hit a rock in the middle of the road that I couldn't swerve to avoid, to get them to pay for it? Would that be believable based on this damage? I've never done anything like this before so I'm pretty clueless.
Thanks fags
>>
jb weld it
>>
>>15004671
Beat me to it.

Don't attempt to repair it if you are going to put a claim in though.
>>
Zipties for jdm
>>
Z I P T I E
I
P
T
I
E
>>
File: Photo May 06, 9 10 07 PM.jpg (1 MB, 2195x2824) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 06, 9 10 07 PM.jpg
1 MB, 2195x2824
>>15004671
>>15004678
Thanks. The bumper also popped off the fender when the holes in the bumper cracked open. How would I fix this?
>>
>>15004770
Fill the cracks and get some new clips for the fender liner.
>>
>>15004770
the little plastic clips just broke off.
just pick up new clips at a parts place and stick them through the holes you see in the picture
or as people said before just use a ziptie through the holes
>>
>>15004662
fix it properly or kill yourself
>>
File: Stapler_ST3048B_300dpi.jpg (921 KB, 2299x1189) Image search: [Google]
Stapler_ST3048B_300dpi.jpg
921 KB, 2299x1189
>>
>Lease
>residual
>Meme car in rough roads
>Buying back lease
>>
>>15004918
The only thing missing was
>wife's son
>>
>>15004929
Also

>Hey. LPG, do you have any advice on my lease?
>>
>>15004918
>>15004929
>>15004942
plz no bully ;(
>>
>>15004662
Tell your insurance that you were driving and someone in the oncoming lane lost control of their car and started coming toward you. Tell them you had to dive off the road to avoid a head-on and you sustained a little damage from debris/vegetation on the side of the road. If they ask, just say the other car took off running.
>>
File: 9gdGnta.jpg (459 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
9gdGnta.jpg
459 KB, 3264x1836
>>15004662
Do a ziptie stitch
>>
>>15004684
>>15004690
>>15005400
This isn't a bad idea, but I feel like it would look pretty out of place on a brand new econobox. I suppose I could always just go all JDMTYTEYO and buy a huge spoiler and stickerbomb the rear window
I'll probably just epoxy it shut and hope the repainted spot won't look too shitty

>>15005372
This sounds smart. Would insurance rates go up at all from something like this? I'm only 18 so they're already high enough even without any tickets or claims.
>>
>>15005665
Honestly, i'm not sure on that one. Its hard to disprove, but they might just assume you over reacted.

Either way, if you decide to go that route, flesh out the details a bit. Theyre gonna want to know where you were, what the other driver was driving, etc. Dont get too detailed, just make sure it sounds logical
>>
>>15004662
lol git gud scrub
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.