[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm thinking of driving for uber, I have an old ass bmw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: minilimostyle.jpg (101 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
minilimostyle.jpg
101 KB, 640x478
So I'm thinking of driving for uber, I have an old ass bmw that I'm going to try to sell in the cash for clunkers program. I think it's 3k for any vehicle. The requirements to drive for uber are:
Must be able to seat 4 or more peeps
2001 or higher but I think it's 2004 or higher now
No salvage titles
4 door sedan
Must pass inspection

If they give me 3k for my junk what should I get that meets these requirements?
>>
I have 92 bmw which is crapping out on me and a 2010 bmw but I'm not going to let anyone ride that.
>>
You'll probably have to put a bit of cash on top because 3K is tough for anything decent 04+. But I'd suggest Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna. Vans are usually pretty cheap to buy and insure and you can haul a bunch of people + stuff in them. Comfy too, as you'll be driving a lot
>>
>>15002575
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5572003853.html
>>
>>15002733
I like that Idea I'll look into it
>>
Kek. That's a really cute pic.

It give me an idea though. You could be some sort of targeted salesman while driving Uber. I guess the reviews might shut you down though. Think all the tailor targeted shit you could peddle.

>candy bars
>drinks

All with ridiculous mark up

>cell phone service
>insurance
>make bands/restaurants pay you to give out flyers
>other commission based services

Maybe it's the sleep deprivation but i see potential.
>>
>>15003051
Yeah man.
Along with your fuel, insurance and maintenance costs, with Uber taking a cut of every fare how could you lose?

Why not sell booze?
>>
>>15003444
I know this a funpost, but muh open container.

Also checked.
>>
>>15003461
you don't have to sell it open.
We don't have an open booze law here. You could actually drink a beer while driving and it'd be completely legal as long as you're under the limit.
Police would probably tear your asshole out and hit you with a producer or some shit, but you wouldn't actually be breaking the law.
>>
a v6 w203
taxi spec as fuck
>>
I'm gonna use my male appendage to vigorously fuk u in the bum
>>
>Destroying your car for $8 an hour
>>
>>15002575
if you buy a car right before going to work you basicly wont get paid for the first 5 months of work

hop whatever shitbox you buy is worth that....
>>
File: Mercradi.jpg (102 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
Mercradi.jpg
102 KB, 940x470
I met a Kurdish taxi driver in Amsterdam that worked his way up to a E300 and was only 24.

But dunno if its as busy where the fuck you live
>>
>>15003713
I'm pretty sure it's busy here especially around asu
>>
>>15003051
Sounds like skymall.
>>
>>15003461
Not every state has an open container law for passengers Anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.