[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You might be a bad driver, but you'll never be this bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bad driver.jpg (144 KB, 1273x679) Image search: [Google]
bad driver.jpg
144 KB, 1273x679
You might be a bad driver, but you'll never be this bad. Misses literally 100% of the apexes, among other things like random braking, flying back and forth, and nearly crashing several times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUeSDVRzCgo

>Porsche drivers
>>
Guy's a numbskull. How did he not get kicked the fuck out?
>>
>>15004049
how do you monitor someone's every move and kick them out mid lap, genius?
>>
It's funny because that's what every single BMW driver on the Nordschleife would be like if he had a more powerful car.
>>
This is some autistic shit, OP. Guy's clearly just unfamiliar with the car and the track.
>>
>>15004588
This. Everybody starts somewhere and he was showing some improvement even in the video.
>>
>>15004588
Nah. This goes beyond unfamiliarity. Especially when choosing a fast car and actually nearly binning it. Several times.
>>
>>15004648
I honestly think you're just jealous that you couldn't/can't afford to learn on an expensive car.
>>
>>15001733
Maybe it's just his first time on a track
>>
>>15001733
imagine being sad enough to waste your lap money and time at the nurburgring just to follow and film another driver, whom 'albeit shitly' is most probably enjoying himself.
>>
>>15004588

Even if he was unfamiliar with the track or car, his lines were absolutely atrocious. He should have done laps at a reduced paced until he had a good feel for the track and the car, then gradually picked up the speed. Instead he went out and tried to go full sanic and made an ass of himself.
>>
he obviously didn't grow up playing racing video games
>>
>>15005032
I never did, but it's common sense trying to cut a good path that allows you plenty of distance to complete the turn. That guy almost spun out a few times.
>>
>>15004049

I don't think they kick anyone out there...

I've seen videos of guys coming into cautioned corners with marshalls on track who spin out then continue on doing a burnout not regarding the caution.

Marshal just kept waving the fucking flag.
>>
>>15004588

No justification for his lines. They are horrible. Even if new to the track it just shouldn't happen.
>>
>>15001733

Oh, a bad driver. Call the fucking news
>>
Only real problem I see is not pointing or otherwise allowing the stack of cars behind him to pass safely when possible.
>>
>>15001733

It's got Luxembourg plates, in case anyone's interested
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.