[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask for VIN >guy asks why >ask for VIN >guy says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>ask for VIN
>guy asks why
>ask for VIN
>guy says he's not comfortable giving that out
>>
Tell him that I've ran 5000 VINs and have yet to experience somebody getting raped because of it

In my experience; a seller who is either not willing or gives you the wrong one on purpose is a seller you really do not wantcto deal with.

Look at it as the easiest way to tell if a vehicle is shit
>>
>>15000995

>being sad you didn't have to deal with trying to register something in the database of stolen and unrecovered vehicles.

There's one reason for that anon. Ownership transferred in a non legal way.
>>
>>15001098
Not always, people are legitimately retarded
>>15000995
Do the pictures show the license plate? If so just run a vincheck that way.
>>
>>15000995
>doesn't explain why, just brazenly repeats his question

I think I know why
>>
>>15002547
That's not how you read that
>>
>>15000995

Craigslist?
>>
What the fuck is a VIN?
>>
>>15002729
wow namefagging and asking what a vehicle identification number is on /o/
it's like you've never owned a car.
>>
>>15002729
Vehicle identification number
>>
>>15002729
>namefagging, not even tripfag
>"what is VIN"

You might as well carry a sign saying "i am a newfag"
>>
>>15000995
Car's stolen, then.
>>
>>15002729
A short man that you owe a 10 second car to.
>>
>>15002729
FAHRGESTELLNUMMER
>>
>what are you selling the car for
>Im not comfortable giving that information out
>>
File: 1459676378211.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459676378211.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
>>15000995
>censors number plate in photos
>puts VIN in the description
>look up VIN on rego checking site
>get his number plate number
>do nothing
>feel sneaky anyway
>>
>>15002729
>newfag
>confirmed bus rider

welcome to /o/ your posts will never ever be taken seriously during your stay here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.