[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he part of your childhood too, /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Was he part of your childhood too, /o/?
>>
I'm 40 years old
>>
>>15000818
damn right
>>
>>15000818
Who the fuck is this? I'm not even old.
>>
>>15000818
in... 3rd grade?
>>
>>15000818
>1997
I was a sophomore in high school.

Nope, never heard of it.
>>
File: hq156default.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hq156default.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
No, but this lad was.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x358
>>15000907
Fuck wrong pic, but thats childhood related too
>>
>>15000907
>>15000910

Relive your childhoods and play it right now, Oldschool Runescape just released Monkey Madness 2 today, their first quest.
>>
>>15000818
yes

along with speedy eggbert, zoombinis and that dud with the blue trenchcoat and red hat
>>
>>15000818

Definitely, Putt Putt and Pajama Sam. First "racing" game I remember playing was the DOS game Street Rod.

>>15001742

Holy shit someone else that played speedy eggbert. That game was so fun, along with incredible machine
>>
yeah, my cousin made a copy of the game disc
>>
File: whiplash nemesis.webm (3 MB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
whiplash nemesis.webm
3 MB, 640x397
>>15000818
Nah, I loved pajama sam though. For cars it was Whiplash!
>>
Welcome to the zoo zoo zoo!
With the kangaroos Roos Roos!
And the Tigers too too too
Welcome to the zoo-zoo-zoo
>>
In Germany it was called
"Töff Töff reist durch die Zeit"
We always played at my little cousins house
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.