[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/o/ Should I buy an audi TT 2004 4 cyl std for 4500? how expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: bitches.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bitches.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
/o/

Should I buy an audi TT 2004 4 cyl std for 4500?

how expensive is maintenance? im a college student and live off my parents so im wondering how much more im going to be spending compared to my 1999 honda accord
>>
>>14996504
absofuckingloutley not
>>
>>14996504
>audi
For what purpose? Bmws drive better and mercs are more luxurious. Audis are this shitty inbetween that shouldn't exist.
>>
>>14996605
for what reasons?
>>
>>14996504

It's bad enough they have to pay for your cosmetology degree. Don't burden them with the maintenance on an old Audi.
>>
You're buying a car that was designed specifically for trophy wives. And the reliability was designed to milk the retarded husbands that bought them.
>>
>>14996504
Shut the fuck up and buy a $4500 civic.
>>14996625
is absolutely right. They're unreliable cars that no self respecting man should drive.
And no, people won't think you have a R8.
>>
>>14996643
im tired of boring hondas though

Around how muvh money will that car cost to maintain/month?
>>
>>14996620
because its volkswagen you fuck
>>
>>14996657
anywhere between 2-5x what you put in on your accord, and that's per repair.
>>
>>14996657
>oil changes will run you about 70$ if you do it yourself
>spark plugs can cost hundreds
>anything that fails electrically will cost thousands
>tires will rape you
>timing chain adjustments and water pump replacment will cost thousands
>owning and maintaing anything volkswagen will drain bank account

this is literally a no brainer dude. if you are tired of "boring hondas" buy an s2000
>>
>>14996657
Don't do it man, we're just looking out for you. Those things are money pits, and you could have a lot more fun if you really wanted a money pit.
>>
>>14996727
>>14996717
how does the cost of maintenace of a 2004 audi tt compare to that of a 2009 vw CC? both 4cyl turbo
>>
>>14996504
Audi tried to be the cool kid with a 5 valve head. Avoid their Jewish trickery at all cost mate an find a ride with 4 valves per cylinder.
>>
File: 7series.jpg (150 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
7series.jpg
150 KB, 800x600
Buy one of these and pay less overall while having a better car
>>
>>14996752
A bit cheaper but still not great.
>>
>>14996820
>pay less overall
>posts a 7 series

Last time I checked, parts for those were expensive as fuck.
Probably more reliable than a TT though
>>
>>14996857
yup thats why, and also you can get lots of used and aftermarket these days so you can do labor yourself its not too bad. But yes very realiable and other than neglecting the cooling system forever old beams will still like never leave you stranded even if the bells and whistles break
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.