[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
Alright so I fucked up br/o/s.

A couple weeks ago it flooded in Houston, TX 20inches over night.

I drove through high water in my girlfriends car trying to find higher ground as our street was getting worse.

The car stalled out of course, I didn't realize that the intake was from the ground up.

We got it fixed at a shop and continued our vacation.

Now heres the problem.

Apparently the car has begun to leak "lots of oil" -girlfriend. I told her to take it to a shop so they can check if the filter or plug was loose.

It wasn't.

So what could it be? The jiffy lube says it's coming from the side of the motor.

Any ideas?

>2015 Chevy Equinox
>motor-V6
>pic related
>>
Wait, so you hydro-locked the engine?
>>
cracked engine block
>>
>>14987797
>jiffy lube

You just keep making mistakes, don't you?
>>
Congrats, you need a new block

>car is under water
>I better crank it and drive it through said water
You deserve it too
>>
File: yablewit.jpg (12 KB, 245x318) Image search: [Google]
yablewit.jpg
12 KB, 245x318
>>
>SUV
>gets fucked up driving through water
top kek, chebby quality.
Anyway engine's fucked, car is totaled, OP. Better luck next time.
>>
>>14987797
you're a huge faggot and should an hero.
>>
File: 1368473034349_alg-laughing-jpg.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
1368473034349_alg-laughing-jpg.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
>>14987797
>jiffy lube is your idea of a repair shop
omg no wonder you destroyed your engine. but seriously dude you're fucked. take it to a real repair shop, not a fucking oil change outlet.
>>
>>14987851
>>14987943
I didnt take it to the jiffy lube to get repaired. Since it started leaking oil i had her take it there to check the filter/plug not for the major repair in the first place.
>>
whats the cars wading depth?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.