[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to buy a new car, how do I haggle prices, how do I jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: merchant.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
About to buy a new car, how do I haggle prices, how do I jew the stealership into giving me optional extras for free?
>>
>>14986086
insult their mother and challenge them to penis fencing
>>
E-mail every dealership in a 100 miles radius asking them for their best no bullshit walk out the door cash price on exactly what you want

Take the best offer to your local dealer and demand they beat it.
>>
>>14986086
ddepends on your purchase power, if youre young with the minimum down and barely qualified for financing you don't have much room, if you have 25% or more down or better yet are buying cash, you have a bunch of wiggle room.
>>
>>14986139
Buying cash has no wiggle room. The more you put down the less they make on financing which makes them less profit which makes them less willing to deal.
>>
>>14986139
>he's never bought a car before

they don't want your cash. They want you to finance. Always negotiate like you're going to finance and then when you've made the deal whip out cash.
>>
>>14986086
Get the price from TrueCar.
WARNING!
DO NOT REGISTER ON THAT FUCKING SITE! Just use it to get the lowest price. If you register you will get 10 fucking calls from 5 fucking dealerships literally within 5 minutes. And emails.

Beyond that nothing else you can really do. Maybe get free rubber floor mats, but honestly no. Dealerships make a lot of money on accessories, so they don't give them out.

What you should do is ask them to not have any dealership logos on the car. In fact, have them write that in your loan agreement.
>No dealership markings of any kind. Including license plate frames.

A friend of mine was buying a 2006 RSX back in the day brand new, had it on order, asked the dealership not to mark it with their logo, had it in writing.
Day of the pickup, the car had a nasty white dealership logo right below the car's logo.
Contract specified that no markings would be present. My friend turned around, and left.
He got like 4 calls from the GM, and then the regional manager begging to buy the car. They removed the logo, gave him a coupon for a free detail, and threw in a ton of extra accessories, such as a cargo net, locking lugnuts, and rubber floormats. And he managed to jew them into upgrading his shift knob to the titanium one from the S2000

pretty good senpai
>>
>>14986262
Website not really relevant for a yuropoor, but thanks for the info anyway.
>>
>>14986192
>they don't want your cash. They want you to finance.

Only if you're at a "buy here pay here", and you shouldn't be doing that in the first place.
>>
>>14987710
No, if you're at anywhere. Have you only ever bought cars on Craigslist?
>>
>>14987729
any decent dealer is just connecting you with lenders. they literally do not care how the money gets to them, because they get the same amount either way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.