[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solar car thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 000_Mvd6555390[1].jpg (33 KB, 512x324) Image search: [Google]
000_Mvd6555390[1].jpg
33 KB, 512x324
Any love for solar vehicles?

i made part of the team that made this
>>
there where 2 cars made
>Primavera
>EPM_EAFIT Solar car (on the image)
>>
lastly this is a parade they made for electric vehicles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8hmMu_h62s
>>
File: 20160424_122241.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160424_122241.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Senpai, you from Niggerville too? I mean, Colombia. Id love to hear more from your project and PERHAPS I can pull a few strings to feature it on a local website I founded (and then was forced out by fucking plebs)

Pic related: motorsports here is bullshit
>>
>>14984694
doxxed ;)))))))))
>>
>>14984742
basically we work on designing solar cars fo the bridgestone world solar challenge. as an iniciative form our university
>>
You working with niggas from the SENA? What kind of funding you get from EPM? Any shekels from Colciencias?
>>
>>14984819
im "working" (not paid) in eafit, SENA Team works in other kind of vehicles, they race mainly in the Atacama dessert.
our vehicle is not that well adapted for colombian races because of the roads here. we focus mainly on the world solar challenge
yet i believe they make a good work
>>
>>14984765
Do you know what doxxed even means?
>>
File: 20140783.jpg (145 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
20140783.jpg
145 KB, 603x400
their car has a higher floor clearence
>>
>>14984997
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
>not new on 4chan
> around 100 students team in a 12000 student campus
> not really realeasing that much info
>not really scare of being doxxed
>just looking for interesting talk
>>
File: GTR.jpg (838 KB, 3666x2115) Image search: [Google]
GTR.jpg
838 KB, 3666x2115
>>14984694
>>
>>14985081
cruiser is a category i would like to take part in in the next world solar challenge.
our vehicles are super small, to reduce air resistance and they lack any kind of comfort.
we tend to have real size restriccion to be able to fit in the vehicle
>>
solar power is a fucking meme. what do you do when it's night? you're basically cucked into being a daytimer. fucking mortals.
>>
>>14985035
>lol one of your team mates goes on 4chan lmao lmao dont know who but w/e lelelelellele
>>
>>14984694
I forgot those things existed

How fast can they go and for a how long? Is it 100% solar powered?
>>
>>14985181
i will introduce you to the use of electric batteries, they tend to used for store energy for later use. the car can run 250 km on batteries alone
>>
>>14985228
they are electric vehicles with a solar power source and use only solar energy, but batteries can be taken of and charge on regular current.
we have measured steady speeds of 130 km/hour
>>
>>14985250
but due to street regulation we dont go faster than the speed limit during the race
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.