[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1991 BMW 318I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: OHSHITSON.png (293 KB, 1315x765) Image search: [Google]
OHSHITSON.png
293 KB, 1315x765
WHY FUCKING SHOULDN'T I?
>>
>>14984390
Looks pretty good.
>>
>>14984390
$2500 for 170k old Base model
>>
>>14984432
Doesn't matter what model now adays e30's are fetching $$$$$$$$
>>
>>14984445
Not really

It is a good deal though, go for it.
>>
>>14984445
Must suck not living somewhere with stupidly cheap used market desu
>>
>>14984468
what places have a cheap market, every used car market is over inflated in this point in time
>>
>>14984432
Considering the E30 tax that comes with having the same chassis as the winningest track car ever, that's actually a decent price.
>>
>>14984483
until op finds out nothing works on the car and the floorboards are rotted
>>
>>14984532
Valid concern. Plate looks like Ontario, do they salt the roads in Canada? If so check the shit out of that thing m8. Pull up the carpets, check the entire undercarriage, the entire body. Rust is a bitch.
>>
>>14984539
they salt the shit out of the roads in shitario
>>
>>14984563
In that case, I'll be surprised if the car still has a frame unless the owner is an obsessive fuck.
Which to be fair, is pretty common with BMW owners.
>>
>>14984578
there's a host of issues with these cars not just that
>>
100hp-Won't pass inspection, bunch of new parts because i was neglected for a long time. 170k+25yrs old, The classic no low ballers, no test drives, I'll put it in storage for that price meme.The only other red flag this could have is if the owner is hispanic.

you could find better.
>>
>>14984798
It's the m42 so it's 138hp. I'd obviously test drive the car though fuck people who say that. I'm not gonna blindly buy the car.
>>
File: safety.jpg (9 KB, 165x20) Image search: [Google]
safety.jpg
9 KB, 165x20
>>14984843
your blind for considering it. The guy put a bunch of money into it and it failed inspection anyways, he is offloading. Bet it doesn't have current tags or they are about to expire.
>>
>>14984876
Shit you might be right about that, it's not like finding parts for a miata either
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.