[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/o/, are you loyal to a certain brand? Have you owned multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1432871611853.jpg (171 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1432871611853.jpg
171 KB, 1024x682
/o/, are you loyal to a certain brand?
Have you owned multiple cars from the same brand by choice? Would you keep doing that?
I just have a hard time wanting to get another car from the same brand twice in a row, I always want a change if I'm buying a new car.
>>
>>14975353
Brandfagging is for retards
>>
>>14975353
brands do not keep their ethos or principal
is all same shit
>>
>>14975353
>/o/, are you loyal to a certain brand?
Not literally, because that's gay, but I kinda am.
>used to hate VWs because experience, yet I'm sure I'll opt for a Golf because interior+galvanized body
>always loved Saabs and Subarus and I'd love any
And then comes that captcha displaying WRX STI and Golf.
>>
>>14975353
>/o/, are you loyal to a certain brand?
Two brands only
>Have you owned multiple cars from the same brand by choice?
Yup
>Would you keep doing that?
That's the plan
>>
>>14975353
I do. But, not out of some sense of superiority. I just like them and it's what I'm used to working on and most familiar with.
>>
not really but i like to work on old bikes and i'm partial to hondas because they're easy to find parts for and they're reliable as fuck

i'll buy any cheap, nice, old bike though
>>
>>14975353
I buy what works. That's usually a Ford.
>>
>>14978238
I tend to associate Brits with Ford, are you one, too?
>>
File: FIAT_YAMAHA.jpg (24 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
FIAT_YAMAHA.jpg
24 KB, 500x489
>>14975353
everything answered with yes
>>
Kindasorta. I don't stick to Nissans simply because Nissan. The ones I've had are just mad cool.
I've had 6 S chassis, a Sentra SE-R, and a Datsun 720.
They're nice, I don't really like the new stuff they're putting out though. Aesthetically new Nissans are shit except the GTR. I actually like the Juke because of how sneaky quick it is. You wouldn't think that, but you just put a boost controller on it and it's pretty peppy.
I'll probably swear off new Nissan forever if the new z is a crossover or they don't come out with a new performance vehicle soon.
>>
My family used to own Volvos, but I really used to like Audi...until I owned one. Good grief, I can't even look at them from a distance now. Going back to buying Thor's chariots as soon as I can.
>>
>>14978343
also a volvofag.

guess the best praise I can give them was that when i was ready for a new car I'd pass the used volvo onto my kids. kids are tough on cars but they couldn't kill the volvos.

i've owned 5 and will probably replace the one I have now with another.
>>
>>14978247
Of course. Euro-spec fords are basically the next best thing to an actual 'luxury' brand. Mine's only midrange trim, but it's super comfy and rides really well.
It's not very 'cool', but I don't care what other people think. They're way less important than my comfort while driving and my ability to throw it through twisties.
>>
All my family I swear to god are loyal to GM. Nothing wrong with that, but goddamn the only vehicles I can think my dad owns is gm, uncle has 2 chevy trucks, but mom has a Nissan, and brother has a ford. Grandpa's always had a gm car. Me? I'm loyal to just American until I get this Subaru wagon I want.
>>
Different brands do different things. Mazda doesn't make LS3 powered highway fighters and GM doesn't make rotary powered touge fighters.

Not trying to start a meme war here, but different companies do different things. Depending on what class of vehicle I want, I will pick the manufacturer that makes the best one I'm looking for and generally stick with that manufacturer.

Sticking with cars of the same manufacturer and similiar year make maintenance easier too. Part overlap is a great thing.
>>
I for the life of me don't understand brand fagging. I get that people have different taste but some people dick ride brands like Chevy or Nissan so hard it's not funny.

For me I really don't care about brands. I get off on everything from 1950s tractor trailers to LMP1 to 90s JDM
>>
To an extent, yes, but that doesn't mean I love everything they do.

Im a bimmer fan boy, but only e30 through e46. I love them and I have the tools and experience/knowledge to work on them. The M4 however is a fucking joke and the shit they have been pumping out lately is embarrassing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.