[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here bought the same car after being totaled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Did you feel compelled to buy the same vehicle or another?

I have all this money now and I don't know what to buy, I don't wanna be that faggot who goes and test drives other peoples cars that they're selling just to find out that I don't enjoy driving it.
>>
I wanted to, but couldn't find any examples that were as nice as the one I had

ended up settling on a car I hated, sold it for something else a year later
>>
>>14975224
Did you not end up getting the cars value?
>>
>1 Find a 94-98 Ford Tarus, if its a wagon all the better
>This is your dd

>2 Find a bike.
>Put half monies into savings account or other investment vehicle.
>>
>>14975236
I did ride a bike a few years ago until a woman in a pick up clipped me so hard it totaled my bike and and knocked me unconscious. Bikes are just inherently dangerous, I could take all the precautions I could but a cunt was still out for blood.
>>
File: zBbJbvw.jpg (89 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
zBbJbvw.jpg
89 KB, 1000x750
I got stupid lucky in my case. When I lost the Taurus, I bought this green thing. Then two months later, they gave me MORE money despite it being in horrid shape, and I got my silver Aero.
>>
>>14975230
got way more than the car's value, it was just kind of a rare model so all the ones on the market were beat to shit
>>
>>14975125
Ive done it twice. Took me months to find a low mile, triple black Eldorado with fe3-2 suspension and all the options I wanted. Ended up finding one 1000 miles away and flew out to go get it. Well worth the wait.
>>
File: Snapchat-4451785466617196781.jpg (830 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4451785466617196781.jpg
830 KB, 1440x2392
I did
Red one was t boned on passenger side. Bought black one
>>
>>14975834
>i name my cars

wow what kind of a faggot are you?
>>
Don't buy it until a month of searching, at least.
>>
>>14975125
I don't total cars.
>>
My dad did. He used the car for work, so I guess it's different. His nice golf mk2 was totaled by a dumb bitch who didn't yield, so he got an another mk2, only in a different color. It didn't have badgeless grill though.
>>
>>14975125
>being totaled

I hope that's not your pic OP 'cause that shit's been sideways into a pole
>>
>>14975125
Sup catstang.
>>
>>14975834
>>XTREMEEEEE

Ew, should have bought a zq8, all the same extras and none of the gaudy bodykit.
>>
I did. I had a mint 1982 e21 BMW 320i and was t boned by a red light runner. They hit me doing 35-40 mph. The door and A pillar was pushed in around 4 inches, but I was fine.

I ended up buying two more 1983 320i(s) later. I decided to get more e21 320i(s) as the forum community has always been nice and welcoming. I briefly considered an e30, but the e21s I found were cheaper and nicer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.