[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I might have messed up my car (kinda like pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hey guys I might have messed up my car (kinda like pic related but not as good looking)

I recently picked up a Cobb accesport tuner and the tuner software, after driving around on the base maps for my mods I wanted more power so I decided to try and tune for myself. I wasn't sure exactly what to do but I decided to just raise all of the numbers across the board higher (fuel, ignition maps stuff like that) and go for a few pulls to data log. Well during one of the pull I heard a loud metallic kinda bang and my car starting flashing lights everywhere. Any help, I got it towed back to my garage because it wouldn't start.
>>
File: 1459740454850.png (417 KB, 540x805) Image search: [Google]
1459740454850.png
417 KB, 540x805
HELP
>>
lol, wow
>>
going to guess.....troll thread.

Bread on hood.
>>
>>14968733
99% possibility of a troll thread but I want bread on hood as well for lulz
>>
>>14969007
>>14968828

wtf does bread have to do with getting my car fixed!?
>>
>>14969013
Prove that you own it with bread on hood (and an identifying part of the car must be visible, it can't be a close up of the bread). This will prove if you are or are not having a laugh.
>>
>>14968733
Sounds like ringland failure if true. Prepare to get anally fucked with needing a new block because you were too much of a bitch to pay for a proper e-tune.
>>
Flashing flashing flashing...Lights lights lights
>>
File: DANGER TO MANIFOLD.gif (258 KB, 375x167) Image search: [Google]
DANGER TO MANIFOLD.gif
258 KB, 375x167
2FAST2FURIOUS
>>
>>14968733
Bread in hood scoop.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.