[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i found a wallet today and intsead of being cool about it, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
i found a wallet today and intsead of being cool about it, i sperged out

guy was obviously loaded with a few nice cars, bikes, a yacht... and really wanted to know be but i went all "anon"

he knows i know where he lives (since i had his wallet) so how weird would it be if i just met up with him around his house (he lives right near a major public park).. is it stalkerish to just say hi? my austism has failed me.
>>
Not sure where you're going with this...do you want to be his friend? Or steal from him?
>>
>>14968520
you are fucking scum
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>14968533
friend
>>
>>14968578
Did you already return the wallet or do you still have it?
>>
>>14968586
i returned
>>
>>14968593
fucking weirdo just leave him alone
>>
>>14968593
Ah ok makes more sense now, if you really want to be friends with the guy I guess hang out at the park and try to "run into him" again. How did the first meeting go?
>>
>>14968616
i didn't meat him.. i freaked out and gave the wallet to the cops.. cops called me and asked if they could give my number to the guy.. i still sperged out

it's pathalogical

guy told me he wanted to shake my hand but i'm too sperglord
>>
>>14968635
Well, I don't have social anxiety the way you seem to anon so it might seem simple for me, but juse see if you can call the police back or get his number somehow and just tell him to buy you a beer.
>>
Go to his house and fuck his wife.
Steal his shit man.
Fuck that guy up
>>
>>14968699
Just kinda keep in your head that people for the most part like talking and interacting with other people. When this guy (or anybody) talks to you, it's not like they are looking into your soul and are waiting for something to rip you apart for. Just try and find a common interest.
>>
>>14968699
>>14968711
>>14968722
One of these dubs will lead you down the wrong path anon. Choose wisely.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.