[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KVY sacked when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: punished seb.png (1 MB, 748x538) Image search: [Google]
punished seb.png
1 MB, 748x538
KVY sacked when?
>>
>>14967870
FUCK KVYAT
U
C
K

K
V
Y
A
T
>>
>>14967870
nobody here watches your stupid sports driving shit. fuck off
>>
>>14967870
Seb causes crash with him in China, he doesn't whine or bitch about Ferrari International Assistance letting Seb get away with it, he just calmly takes the crying bitch out in Russia. Nice work Kvyat keep it up.
>>
>>14972689
Kvyat dives on the inside, Vetlel crashes with Gimi, Gimi's race ruined. Vettel angry but cannot blame anyone but himself for not leaving space

Kvyat brakes too late and crashes into Vetlel. Despite this, Vetlel pushes forward.
Next turn, Vetlel lifts off to avoid Toro Rosso ahead. The Russian Formula 1 driver formally known as Danil 'cant into reactions' Kvyat fails to react and crashes Vetlel out.
Vetlel couldn't have done anything.
In China, maybe Kvyat did a ballsy move, but so would have Vettel if their positions were reversed.
In Russia, pressure of impressing the President of the Russian Federation formally known as Vladimir "i suk big diks" Putin and his Russian comrades got to him and he made two mistakes one does not make in fucking Go-Karts.

Someone post the webm
>>
>>14972556
thats a big implication
>>
>>14967870
End of the year to give Verstappen his Red Bull seat.
>>
>>14972722
>>
>>14973048
I don't understand how anybody is saying Vettle slowed down suddenly and caused the last hit. He lifted but it wasn't abrupt.

All three cars in Kyvats view lifted, the lead one because he was getting loose , the second two (Vettle and whoever was on the left) because they didn't want to make the pass until the lead car settled. If you watch it, Vettle and the guy on the left make the same decision to lift at pretty much the same time...because it is what a sane person would do.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say that this was all intentional contact disguised to look like clumsiness. The only one that really knows is the brain inside the head of Kyvat's neck. This should be his one mulligan, because nobody can prove it was intentional.

If something like this happens again under similar circumstances (Kyvat attempting to fuck Vettle's Ferrari in the ass) they need to come down on him as hard as the rules allow for. Maybe even invent new rules so they can come down harder.
>>
All young drivers that did well in karts and get fast-tracked to upper level motorsport are aggressive like this.

It's because karting is extremely aggressive. If you're not bumping and rubbing you aren't going to win, period.

Verstappen is the same way. Main reason he did well in formula renault was because of how much more aggressive he was than anyone else in the field.

vettel is a little fucking cry baby. the move in china was perfectly fine and it's his own fault.

in russia, doesn't look entirely intentional, but it is overly aggressive and it shouldn't have happened. definitely a strong warning at the least.

imo, overly stiff rules are ruining racing. imsa gt cars can't even touch at all anymore.. completely ruins the competition. they need to be allowed to be aggressive without worrying about possibly bumping. luck is part of racing.
>>
>>14974036
>imo, overly stiff rules are ruining racing.
I think we can all agree on that.
>>
>>14972976
I hate Amx even worse.
>>
>>14973048
KEK
E
K

>>14973919
>the brain inside the head of Kyvat's neck
Kek

Krodil is a helluva drug
>>
>>14974036
There's a difference between dogfighting and bashing though. That looked very intentional
>>
>>14974036
>the move in china was perfectly fine and it's his own fault.
The move in china was completely idiotic and Kyvat should have had the book thrown at him for it., I mean spine of the book square in the middle of his stupid face.

If you go shooting up the inside of the first corner you are going to cause a collision. It is a giant fucking traffic jam and every driver is trying to find a line that wont cause contact with the cars immediately around them. To come charging into that with the attitude "I am either going to crash into somebody or they will crash into somebody to get out of my way" is giving the entire field the middle finger. What were Vettle's choices?
>A) Let himself get speared by Kyvat
>B) Run into Raikkonen
>C) Hit the brakes and bet on very low odds that the traffic jam behind him doesn't run into him

Tell me again how this was perfectly fine? Vettle had no opportunity to yield. A good but aggressive pass will be "you let me through or you are having an accident". Where was the opportunity to yield?

Very unsportsmanlike, then he repeated the same stupid shit in Russia.
>>
>>14972556
I watch it f a m
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 686x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 686x900
>>14972556
>People who like cars but not Motorsport
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.