[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burnouts and classic cars with large simmons are for bogans and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Burnouts and classic cars with large simmons are for bogans and scum.

This is what the average family of someone with a burnout car or large wheels on a classic looks like.
>>
>>
>Being affected by what someone else does with their own property
Move out of your parents basement OP
>>
>>
>>14966467
You sound jealous. Ask your McDonald's manager for a raise so you can mod your own car
>>
>>14966501
>>14966455
Butthurt bogans
>>
>>14966453
That girl on the right has huge feet
>>
I too think huge nigger wheels are tasteless but burnout cars are pretty cool otherwise.

That being said, cars that happen to be able to do badass burnouts and still be fast otherwise > burnout cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXUir3WJ_c

Finnegan intentionally started off weak so others could put on a show, also he didn't have spare tires IIRC. White Hellcat is when it starts to get good.
>>
>>14966503
I own stock bmw's, I just recognize a poor fag when I see one
>>
>>14966446
Wait, what's wrong with Simmons wheels? Or are you just criticizing the application of some of them?
>>
File: 1451739592937.jpg (63 KB, 599x514) Image search: [Google]
1451739592937.jpg
63 KB, 599x514
>>14966446
Better than your idea of a family.
>>
>>14966668
Top fucking kek
>>
>>14966446
Are you the same Anon that's butthurt about Silvias, Skylines and Rota wheels?

>>14966525
Where were the tip-ins?
>>
>>14967179
What the fuck is a tip-in?
>>
>>14967209
>"The "Tip-in" is generally the most entertaining part of a Burnout... It involves throwing the car into the Burnouts Pad as quickly as possible then coming out the other side unscathed."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKVphZmjio
>>
>>14967292
Those aren't burnouts though, that's just goofing around. It's cool, but not burnouts.
>>
>>14966668
This family is clean, well dressed has a nicely presented house and books in the living room.

The other family look like their kids walk around on the streets all day without shoes on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.