[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 Subaru Impreza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Dad bought a 2016 Impreza hatchback, how fucked is he?
>>
>>14960451
>ugly modern car
>eyesight safety bullshit
>probably CVT
pleb
>>
>>14960475

it doesn't come with gps even though it has the entertainment system and it doesn't have xenon lights

I think he fucked up pretty bad, I found a 2012 x1 with more features and a better engine for like 7k
>>
>>14960491
7k less, not 7k

as is he paid around 27k

I asked him what accessories it has and his response was "I don't know"

what a dumbass he should have waited for my exams to finish so I could actually help him out but whatever just want to know if other owners have some input on the car
>>
>>14960509
he was going to get what he wanted despite what you had to say.
>exams
>not his money
>butt hurt he didn't get a miatgay or a honda motor sport aka homo
>>
>>14960451
I have a 2013. It's a good car despite being slow. The cvt sucks though especially with the 2 liter. Cvts on other Subaru with more power are not as bad.
I like the basic interior and symmetrical awd is based.
Needs more power though it's especially noticeable on the highway.
Also mine burned oil before I started using a higher viscosity oil but now it stopped. And that was only an issue on early 12s

If your dad just needs a daily and doesn't give a fuck about performance it's not a bad car
>>
What do you drive?
>>
File: 1443313395400.gif (2 MB, 349x255) Image search: [Google]
1443313395400.gif
2 MB, 349x255
>>14960491
Not everyone is a loser that buys used cars.
>>
>>14960451
Learn to cope to whatever people likes to fucking do, because by saying "how bad did he fucked up?" all you show is insecurity and lacking self confidence to the point where you insult your own father and the decision he took and paid with his money, just to fit in with the whole bunch of cunts that is /o/
>>
>>14960906
>>14961897
>fucking THISSS
Op is a poorfag that judges people for taking decisions by their own
>>
>>14960906
Only poorfags buy new econoboxes, because they aren't financially responsible enough to afford to buy anything outright, they are forced to finance a 25k car that is worth 12 by the time it's paid off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.