[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Getting an ATV >Not a Honda Try to find a 30 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bigred.jpg (115 KB, 476x857) Image search: [Google]
bigred.jpg
115 KB, 476x857
>Getting an ATV

>Not a Honda

Try to find a 30 year old Polaris or Kawasaki that still runs
>>
File: 1443223870191.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443223870191.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
>>14956569
You could have ended at getting an ATV. Why not a dirt bike or dual sport motorcycle instead that won't roll over on top of you and kill you?

ATVs are shit and made for fat retarded rednecks that don't want to spill their beer while riding down the street of a suburban neighborhood at 2:00 a.m.
>>
>>14956593
Assuming from OPs pic he lives in KY.
He most likely wants to ride in the forest. Here in KY our forest have pretty dense undergrowth and lots of surface roots. Which means you can't really ride a dirt bike unless you already have trails cut through your woods or you travel to somewhere you can ride.
>>
Aww fuck yeah, the Big Red's are awesome. I have one up at a farm I like to play around at, they are fun as shit. Sketchy 60kph trike drifts in a dirt field are the best way to spend a day.
>>
>>14956569
Sweet dude!
I got rid of an 87 trx350d last year and am about to fix my 86 trx350 and ride it. Hondas are great. You won't be disappointed. Only ridden a couple honda 3 wheelers but they had some get up and go, that's for sure.

>>14956796
270 here, sup ky bro
They dunno bout fourwheeler fun
>>
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 960x720
>>14956569
>not based Yamaha
kys hondafag
>>
>>14956569

What do you intend to do with it? Where are you going to be riding? Are you looking for a four wheeler or three wheeler?
>>
>>14957219
I live on a farm. I already have a Honda 500 that does everything I need it to do

Just making the point that you can't kill a Honda. I think the reason there's been such a rash of people selling three-wheelers lately is because they finally realized they're not going to die.
>>
Yamaha for tracks
Can-Am for trails and everything else

Any other choices are poorfag/retard tier.
>>
>>14959733
>Yamaha

>Belt driven

>No CV Transmission available anywhere

On the list of things you will never hear anyone say, ever, pretty close to the top is

>I'm going to get a new car with one of those fancy newfangled belt drive systems.
>>
>>14956569
Bump to save /o/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.