[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /o/ anons. I'm conducting a SURVEY to see how each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ferrari_immagine_4_10_1_6.jpg (113 KB, 1260x570) Image search: [Google]
ferrari_immagine_4_10_1_6.jpg
113 KB, 1260x570
Hello /o/ anons. I'm conducting a SURVEY to see how each board sees themselves, their fan base, culture, etc...

Please describe /o/. All anons are welcome to participate
>>
>>14947465
Its just corvette v GTR shitposting
>>
/o/ is shit
>>
/o/'s main users are similar to /k/'s. Nice, helpful people.

However, /o/ has a dark side. That dark side is the mass amount of 16 year olds going "I HAVE $12 WHAT CAR DO I GET SHOULD I GET A LAMBO" and one, much worse thing.

Alphonse and Corey. The Kings of shitposting, who can never be stopped.

Why? Because they are mods. Hiroshima will never do anything about it, so we have to suffer.
>>
>>14947465
/o/ is full of bench-racers
>>
/o/ is a bunch of kids who are relying on rehashed information

their minds are like jpegs that have been saved and loaded and saved and loaded thousands of times

they have some of the right answers, but they have no idea why

and everyone on here "likes" cars but they really just have no other hobbies, which is why they trash on everyone else's opinions
>>
>>14947465
/o/ is the worst of waifuism amplified 10000 times because people are shit talking each other's most valuable possessions instead of their chinese cartoon crushes.
>>
It's mostly middle school kids who are experts on everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. From driving experts who have never driven a car to virgins who will tell you all about girls and getting pussy. And not a single one of them has ever stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.
>>
>>14947465
there's Four factions

>the mechanics/drivers
the guys who actually onw and maintain cars, talk about them, and give advice, experiences, etc....

>the shitposter
might or might not onw a car, but shitposts on /o/ everyday, most times about cars or tracks they haven't been to

>the bussrider
like the shitposter, but likes making fun of other peoples car, but doesn't have a car.

>the bench racer
retards who never actually raced at a track (or anything other that stop light racing) and make wild claims about HP, torque, drivetrain and gearbox, and post comparisons of cars that are 1 second behind (even though it could just've been driver error, rain, etc...)

basicly people who think a car's HP, weight, drivetrain and torque can nullyfie the effects of a driver, terrain, track, etc...
>>
>>14947465
couple of threads you should know about

>/ovg/
a thread dedicated to literal benchracing.

people discuss racing games.

>"insert car brand here" general
generals for people who own a certain tipe of car, and like to discuss it with like minded people (or shitpost against said brand)

Ex: Porsche General, Miata General, Nissan General, BMW General, etc....

>QTDDTOT
Question that don't deserve their onw thread.

people get to ask questions to other /o/ users, and answer the ones they allready know the answer too. usually mechanic related

Ex: Guys, my power steering pump is whinning but i'm not loosing fluid and it's new, wat do?

>Craigslist thread

a thread about the buying of second hand cars (or laughing at ridicolous proposals of second hand cars)

>VIN thread
a thread usually made by the all powerfull, our lord and savior, VINbro. where people post the vehicle identification numbers of their cars, or cars they want to buy, and VINbro posts the history of the car.

>shitpost threads.
FF a shit
COOL VIBRATIONS
GM a shit
GT-R a shit
>GT-R cucks on suicide watch
what car will get me girls
got one trillion dollars to spend on my first car, wat do?

that's about it
>>
>>14948507
Forgot

>/dbt/
Daily Bike Thread

for people who ride bikes instead of cars

>/dat/
daily australian thread

for people who like to ride australians instead of cars.
>>
File: catffaceheader.jpg (59 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
catffaceheader.jpg
59 KB, 640x430
>>14948371
I never thought about it that way.
>>
>>14947465
why? is this for a school project? Because seems dumb to go in front of a class and admitting you peruse 4chan when the majority of the world think it's sole use is for leaking nude pics of celebrities, graphic gifs, and cp
>>
>>14948531
No he didn't. Those threads aren't important and should just fuck off to >>>/n/ and >>>/trash/ respectively.

OP, this board is just really polarized. Half complete and utter shitposting and half of the most helpful advice you'll ever get on 4chan. It's usually obvious which it is as well.
>>
File: 1442853825289.jpg (309 KB, 1440x1086) Image search: [Google]
1442853825289.jpg
309 KB, 1440x1086
>>14948507
forgot the Twingo threads
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.