[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think off the 1998-2001 Buick Regal models?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: buick.jpg (494 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
buick.jpg
494 KB, 1600x1200
What do you guys think off the 1998-2001 Buick Regal models? I'm thinking of getting a 2000 model. Are they reliable? Any major issues/repairs? What's your experience with them /o/?
>>
>>14910374
It's comfy, parts are everywhere and not too expensive. They are okay, but very common among high schoolers and old folks.
>>
>>14910431
I see a lot of them out and about. I just want something reliable, will never leave me stranded.
>>
>>14910439
It's easy to find a solid one under 150k on the clock. Keep up on routine maintenance and she'll do you good.
>>
My dad had one, and it was a comfortable car. Transmission shit at just over 150,000, but it was time to get a new car at that point anyway.
>>
It's slower than an automatic BRZ
>>
I've heard mixed reviews on these, not sure what to think
>>
>>14910374
You better be getting the GS model. Supercharger or bust nigga.
>>
My dad bought a 98 Century in 99. Was the only car he didn't sell every couple of years. Lasted until 275k before my sister destroyed it in 2013 with no major services that I can remember. I drove it to university for a while. It's comfortable to the point of putting you to sleep if you don't have something to listen to or do.

The engines sound like they have a horrible knock on cold starts, but it's a FEATURE.
>>
>>14910865
not too shabby
>>
Had a 2001 LeSabre, it nearly ate my soul.

Watch out for issues with the transmission (read: get them flushed regularly) and the fuel module. Also get better pads and rotors, they are designed to favor the rears and they tend to go first
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.